1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fitness goals 2018

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Apr 15, 2018.

1. This thread is mostly for my own accountability but feel free to join!
    My first workout in several months was yesterday. I got hospitalized for mental issues but are now starting to feel better. I gained a good amount of weight due to some medicines.

113 kg atm-down 1kg from max.

My long term fitness goal is to get down to 95 kg and build some muscle again, 95 kg being around my ideal weight at 10% body fat and reaching my genetic potencial of muscle growth.

I am going to get into a 4 day a week routine, starting tomorrow morning. Im looking to add more days dedicated to cardio with time. Going to buy myself a bike, go for some hikes etc.

Planning on meditating twice a day and do 20 minutes of daily Spanish lessons.

And of course Nofap.

2. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

Good luck! I'm doing bodyweight exercises and my goal for 2018 is to hold a full front lever.

3. Two workouts so far this week. It feels good. Im really motivated to work out now. Im going to hit the gym tomorrow too. Mostly planning on doing cardio and core exercises. Did meditate today for 10 minutes and did my daily Spanish lesson.

Going to start reading to my exam in Ecology soon too.

Lord of the Ocean and immadothis like this.
  4. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

imma join, so my goal is to lose fat, I got too much fat around my arms and I got skinny fat, so I will replace my snacks into apples and other fruit, imma stop the no sugar and no junk food challenge and just do this,

5. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

:emoji_running_shirt_with_sash: My goal for 2018 is to do 33 push ups in a minute, like I could when I was in the navy. Maybe I should try a prt for my age? I haven't run in years...

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Lord of the Ocean likes this.
  6. Lord of the Ocean

Lord of the Ocean Fapstronaut

How about back lever and planche while we are at it? They complement each other and speed up development for one another.

7. Lord of the Ocean

Did you give up here?

8. Lord of the Ocean

Well I guess this will work. Was going to start a thread but this fits the bill.

One goal I want to immediately start reporting to get it going daily is jogging.

Jogging is so effective it can actually prevent addiction to drugs and alcohol all by itself according to science. Don't say that to an AA or NA old timer.

Hitting the track right now,

Phoenix Rising likes this.
  9. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

Injured my bicep tendon late last year, still rehabbing it so cant train those 2 movements.

Lord of the Ocean likes this.
  10. Lord of the Ocean

Didn't jog yesterday but thought about it. Too tired I suppose. Must not skip today. The weather is begging for it too. Consider it done.

11. Lord of the Ocean

Failed.

Trying again today.

Still clean as a whistle on the NoFap and D&A fronts though. D&A = drugs and booze.

12. Lord of the Ocean

Don't ever quit man. I won't either. But I am backing down from this thread. If perhaps later in the year the winds of destiny and memory blow me back in I will update ya.

Catch ya around Chuck.