1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapping in sleep?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Тайлер, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Тайлер

Тайлер New Fapstronaut

[Possible trigger warning.]

This week, I've already had two wet dreams, but last night, I'd felt something a bit different. I'd dreamt that I was fapping, and when I woke up, I found myself with my hand in my pants fapping, so this really messed with my head, thinking if it was conscious or not, so I just really wanted some insight to know if I need to restart from day one. The guilt has really affected me for a bit of my morning. Thanks.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hey man. If it was unconcious, then it couldnt be helped and is therefore not a relapse.

3. Had it happen in the past...your mind fucks with you...power through and dont feel guilty it was out of your control

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Sharmaryan

Sharmaryan Fapstronaut

Same happening with me

5. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Dude, don't be hard on yourself, this is not conscious.

6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

It would be nice if people would not use curse words on this site, it would be a nice world ! Last nite guys, I woke up with a hard erection that lasted for abt 30 mins. I do go to gymn each day and drink garlic tea often. No PMO issues. Last nite no nocturnal emissions, I just don't have them. The gentleman that posted his dilemma..---we are not culpable for nocturnal emissions. What I can't figure out, how can one be massaging his private part while sleeping? I had a couple of times, that after urinating in middle of nite, had small enjaculations after laying down, bizzare I admit!