1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

Day 6 im in

Sola2 and Relinquished like this.
  2. devo42

devo42 Fapstronaut

had a relapse yesterday. I thought I was strong enough to resist the urge after drinking but it got me. It was quick tho and nit the usual searching around forever like I used to do. Gonna keep my head up. day 1 again.

1234ih8p0rn and Relinquished like this.
  3. claymen

claymen Fapstronaut

4. The water

The water New Fapstronaut

Day 1
    The urges were strong, pressed panic button twice. Still fighting the urges, still afraid to entering my bedroom, but no problem, i can still hold it.

Sola2, rewiring4good and Relinquished like this.
  5. welldag

welldag Fapstronaut

19 days!!! and today I was in front of the computer studying for hours without feeling horny! this is working:D:D:D

6. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

I see this week,some good guys in this 90 day challenge have taken a fall by relapsing.One thing that makes me a leader in my profession is that I don't let anyone get left behind.All of us here can be winners and we can all defeat this addiction that is losing it's grip on us by doing this. I enjoy seeing everyone's counter progressing, but more in particular,I like seeing posts of encouragement,advice and challengers learning from their mistakes.That is going to help us all.If you admit your mistakes in life, that we are all doing by being on NoFap and learn from them,we can change for the better.

In order to rewire our brains we have to go back to the very origins of rewiring or wiring our brains.What happens after babies are born?They are physically massaged and cuddled to promote healthy psychological and physical development.When the parents touch each other and their newborn, it can facilitate the bonding process from the first moments after birth. So again,healthy bonding with BOTH parents can also help your infant develop better psychologically and socially later in life.

This morning, I just lay next to my wife in bed,expecting nothing in return.It was a rewiring process right there,with me being on no PMO for 18 days now.I was stopping myself from being tempted to do anything more,but it was great and I'm sure it made my wife happier to feel safe and secure where nothing sexual was expected. That's how it should be.Open affection should also be shown like hugs and small kisses between both partners in front of the children,this is natural and will show the children what love is and create a happy and loving atmosphere.How many times do we see people hugging their computers and smart phones?Never,right but people seem to want to spend more time and have strong feelings for something they can not touch that doesn't give a damn about them!It's crazy right?Let's give affection to people now who deserve it, which is long overdue,thus enabling kids to grow up the right way as nature intended!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  7. CELIBACY_GUY

CELIBACY_GUY Fapstronaut

Very encouraging ! Last night , my urges were strong but I didn't aroused myself physically . What I have realised last night was that our weak brain tends to make us do these stuffs , to have easy relief .

8. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Thanks @CELIBACY_GUY Yes exactly!!But when we start to look after ourselves physically,stop staring at screens for long hours and behave as nature intended, our brains will like the new us!" Congratulations on 2 weeks!

9. CELIBACY_GUY

CELIBACY_GUY Fapstronaut

thank you so much . It is easy to fap but if we control ourself then we make ourself realise that those momentarily pleasure had invaded our life of real pleasure . Thanks for posting such encouraging post ! Be blessed

10. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

11. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Day 11 of 90 completed...79 days to go...

12. 7/90 stay sharp lads urges do try to get the best of you, but only you can say NO!

13. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

14. ceetee9559

ceetee9559 Fapstronaut

15. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

16. khalib

khalib Fapstronaut

90!!! Gone faster then I thought. Good luck for everyone.
    @2525 Add me.

Timothy_James, Sola2, welldag and 3 others like this.
  17. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

27th day. As per yesterday. Flatline, no urges. Feeling good.

18. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

15/90 Won't be too long until I reach it ;)

Sola2, rewiring4good and Relinquished like this.