1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm way under

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 2332003, Apr 25, 2018.

1. 2332003

2332003 Fapstronaut

Sooo, where should I start? I've been addicted to masturbation for quite sometime now and I really can see the effect it has on me , I'm short ,grumpy ,have a buckload of pimples, losing hair and feeling dead and unable to recover, but it's not just this but it crushes my spirit to know that I can't control myself. To any of you out there, any one who want to team up and help me and get help, please contact me, I really need help

2. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hello @2332003,

I think that this is the only thing you should worry about right now. This is something that this community can help you with. So, start with that, read some of the resources that nofap has at your disposal and start your journey. We'll meet and help each other on the way.

Welcome!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    2332003 likes this.
  3. TheTruthIsHidden

TheTruthIsHidden Fapstronaut

You can control yourself. The only reason you cannot control yourself is because you tell yourself that you can't. You have to take this journey with a positive mindset or else you will never succeed. If you feel in your mind that your are going to relapse 9 times out of 10 you will relapse. But if you go into it with the determination that you will never relapse and you keep that determination day after day nothing will get in your way. It is all about your mindset. You can do it I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself too

2332003 likes this.
  4. 2332003

2332003 Fapstronaut

Well Ive started now and what I think is , let the urges come, I'll deal with them, thanks by the way

5. 2332003

2332003 Fapstronaut

I think I'm ready now