1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Strange Cargo (1940): 7/10

Joan Crawford and Clark Gable always were a good screen pairing. The film has a neat Good vs. Evil (or more accurately, Jesus vs. The Devil) angle. Also starring Peter Lorre and Paul Lukas, among others.

2. I Can Only Imagine - 8.5/10
    Mostly a feel good movie about how Bart Millard wrote the hit Christian song the movie shares its title with.
    Obviously this isn't for everyone, but as a Christian music fan, I enjoyed it. There was also a good message.

3. Star Wars Ep. III: Revenge of the Sith - 8/10
    Probably my favorite SW Prequel. Ep. I is also good but has a little more politics and fewer light saber battles than III. Ep. II is just irritating. Like sand.

Anyway, Ep III was good. Cool to see
    How Anakin became Darth Vader.

Taylor25 likes this.
  4. "Revenge of the Sith" is my favorite Star Wars prequel, as well as all of SW soundtracks. Damn, that soundtrack was gold.

reystronaut likes this.
  5. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

6. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Great film but it freaked me out a bit - are you covering your webcam now?lol.

7. I have. Lol! The actual documentary is supposed to be better and even more thrilling.

Millenial likes this.
  8. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

The most recent movie I watched that I’d seen before is Spider-Man (2002), gets a 7.5/10.

The most recent one I saw that I’d never seen before is The Counterfeit Traitor (1962), which gets an 8.3/10.

u376 likes this.
  9. The brothers bloom. It was somewhat interesting but also prettylame. 5/10

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

The Petrified Forest (1936): 8/10

Always a treat. I'd like to have enjoyed an Apache beer during the viewing, but they haven't made it since 1943.

11. The Road: 9/10

I really like Viggo's acting style and this role was so bloody brilliant, I'm glad he decided to do the part.

It had the perfect amount of dialouge, atmosphere, cinematography, and music, while also keeping you on the edge of your seat even when nothing was going on. It made you truly believe that the post apocalyptic world was real, I've never seen a movie set in this scenario with such dark and emotional acting/storytelling without it having to be gory or those typical boring "gritty" films.

I'd definitely watch it again!

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Super troopers 2
    4/5
    I saw it with a friend today and it was really funny. I laughed my ass off.

13. I hated the audiobook. I was told it was better than the movie but I hated it... Still haven't seen the movie yet.

14. I haven't read the novel it was based on and nor have I heard the audiobook, regardless it was great and I'm not sure what people want from it when they say it was boring or "not enough action". I think they're watching the wrong film. lol

15. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Commuter (2018) - 2/10 - script is pure nonsense, physics in movie is totally unrealistic, dialogs are cheesy, Liam Neeson's character is totally inconsistent and unauthentic. Action is good (2 points for that). Not recommended.

Lord of the Ocean likes this.
  16. Lord of the Ocean

Lord of the Ocean Fapstronaut

Ya looked good enough to check reviews but not good enough to rent.

17. Lord of the Ocean

? out of 10 muchacho.

What do you mean that was good?

Ok I see it was a mixed camp in terms of reviews for users and critics alike.

Looks as bad as strychnine laced guano to me. Didn't make it past the first 5 minutes.

18. Lord of the Ocean

ii_b_110.jpg

The Candyman.

8/10.

Clive Barker is a true craftsman.