1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. What I heard was the audiobook captures the story better than the film does but I found the narrator annoyed me. I probably should try to read the book. I'm trying to get in the habit of reading more books than movies.

2. The edge, starring anthony hopkins and alec baldwin. 8/10. Great nature survival movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
  3. Dov

Dov Fapstronaut

'Ready player one'
    A Great film to watch on the cinema

Deleted Account and Taylor25 like this.
  4. I dunno, as I say I only saw the film so I can't say about the book, all I know was that I wasn't disapointed when I saw it and I'm not sure how it could of captured anymore than it already did.

I don't remember the last time I've read a book, excluding self-help ones that is.

5. Maybe you should try it. With books, you use your mind more but I know, in the past I wasn't a big reader.

6. I'm not a huge reader and I have difficulties with it as well, I have enjoyed some in the past though.

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

ittefaq
    8/10

Lord of the Ocean likes this.
  8. Just saw Avengers Infinity War. 9/10 way epic. Gotta love marvel movies

9. Lord of the Ocean

Lord of the Ocean Fapstronaut

Awesome wanted to see that but caught A Quiet Place instead.

9/10.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Lord of the Ocean

Lord of the Ocean Fapstronaut

Excuse us?

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

images (18).jpeg
    It's a Hindi film

12. Star Wars: The Last Jedi on May 4th - 9.5/10

I watched the digital copy of the movie for the first time on my Mac and I still have no problem with the damn movie. Fuck the haters.

Deleted Account and reystronaut like this.
  13. The Force Awakens - 10/10
    Yes, this movie has a lot of similarities to Ep IV, but TFA is still a good movie.
    If I had to pick one thing wrong with the movie, it's that the evil empire is building another giant weapon. You would think someone could come up with a different idea.

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  14. newattitudeky

newattitudeky Fapstronaut

Infinity War gets a 8.5/10. Also got around to finally watching the new Jumanji last night and it was better than I expected, 7/10

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 9/10 :emoji_laughing::emoji_no_mouth::emoji_cry:

u376, Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Miss sloan 8/10, better than i expected

17. Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 9/10
    I like that there's a lot of action. Yes there are plot holes.
    However,
    I actually am looking forward to Kylo Ren leading the First Order. Yes, he won't be the same as Darth Vader, but having a more obviously conflicted villain will be interesting.
    I honestly like Force Awakens better, but I don't think Last Jedi is as bad as a lot of people say it is.

Taylor25 likes this.
  18. I agree, there is too much hate on that movie. It wasnt my favorite and i probably wouldnt give it a 9, but it was good. Also i hear a lot of people complain about rey, and i dont see why. I think she is an interesting character and i like daisy ridley who plays her

Ecco, Taylor25 and reystronaut like this.
  19. 333

333 Fapstronaut

Babette's Feast, (1987)
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/babettes_feast/

My rating: 10/10

One of the best films I've seen in years. I was absolutely overwhelmed by the time it was over. I choked up hard and almost cried at points. And I'm a pretty cynical guy. It was just beautiful and wholesome in the best way.