1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell no Tales: 9/10.
    I like the movie because it brings me to 18th century when British colony imperialized American, and the most interesting of all that it's Golden Age of Piracy. But I don't like to watch it in television because it's not extended and some scenes are cute

2. I thought the movie well written and filmed. The acting, directing, characters development, musical score, and cinematography are all perfectly fine. I still don't get hate for it if it is still a well-made movie an the fact that it got ton of positive reviews from the critics.

3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I always take a critic's word with a grain of salt. Sometimes they call a good movie a shit movie or vice versa.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I almost always enjoy movies critics hate, personally.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Hating a great film like THE LAST JEDI won't change anything. Stop embarrassing yourself. :emoji_unamused:

6. Gotham Outlaw

I'm not talking about the last Jedi. I haven't seen it yet. I'm speaking in general.

Ecco likes this.
  7. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

Was almost going to see Solo blindly but then read about it.

Wow.

1/10 without even seeing it.

8. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

It wasn't bad. I am not sure it was a 90 though.

9. That's dumb. You can't rate a movie without seeing it. Have your own opinions, don't just take someone else's as gospel.

10. Deadpool 2 10/10
    No complaints. It was perfect for exactly what it was supposed to be. A great mix of humor and depth. Loved it.

Also recently saw Infinity War, which definitely gets a 10/10 from me too.

Ecco likes this.
  11. Just rewatched Doctor Strange. Id say a 7/10. A good movie, with some serious flaws.

u376, Ecco and Deleted Account like this.
  12. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

Magic Mike
    8/10

Ecco likes this.
  13. kyumie

kyumie Fapstronaut

Deadpool 2
    9/10
    Awesome movie and worthwhile to watch.

Taylor25, Ecco and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

X-Men: First Class
    5/10

Good actors and good telling story. The problem on marvel-movies and also dc-movies is that they cannot implement everything from the original comics. A lot is changed in such movies like character-designs but also behaviour of some characters (example Rogue who is very extravert is in the movie the totally opposite).
    But for No-Marvel-fans it is enjoyable.

u376 and Ecco like this.
  15. Wizard of Oz - 7.5/10
    A classic, but not a lot actually happens. The songs are really catchy though.

Ecco likes this.
  16. Ecco

Ecco Fapstronaut

You're dumb hunny.

I can discern what I choose however I want.

17. Gotham Outlaw

No, you're dumb "honey".

If you haven't seen a movie you can't have an opinion on it.

18. Yep, you can. You're free to do that, and I'm free to say that it's dumb of you.

19. First i want to say you cant rate a movie without seeing it, thats like saying you dont like a food without tasting it. Its nonsense........Anyway now that thats out of the way...

The aviator 10/10, one of my favorite movies of all time and an absolute masterpiece in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. My aunt and I booked tomorrow's showtime for Han Solo. I'm still avoiding spoilers and I will tell ya all how good it is. I cannot wait to see it!

@reystronaut