1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual transmutation!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2018.

1. So, sexual energy is accepted as a thing right?

A41:14A, Zephil, Awakeatlast and 2 others like this.
  2. JRen

JRen Fapstronaut

How many joules are lost into the atmosphere per thrust?

3. Well, depends how much energy that thrust cost, but does it go into the air? That energy to throw that thrust came from food, after your “thrust” was thrown, where does it go then? Burns off? Energy is never destroyed only changes state. So where to? Into the universe as it impulses away from origin to only dissipate into solid proof energy in the form of karma?? Shit my nigga I don’t know but I need some weed

A41:14A, Knighthawk and JRen like this.
  4. JRen

JRen Fapstronaut

This is such an interesting topic, I did not mean to taint this thread with a bad joke.

Let's start over- Yes, I think sexual energy is a thing. Hard to prove, but easy to imagine.

kayesem, A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Heat my friend... Muscles produce heat and mechanical energy with thrust... I am no physics grad but these two will be the primary ones for sure...

primaljade, Knighthawk and Eleanor like this.
  6. Lol, yes, it may not be an exact type of energy but can be classified as a separate energy for the purpose of easy discussions... Cause it's biochemistry in the end and using those terms will be a damper for sure!

7. Well, accepted for what?
    It is acceptable for discussion and for some easy conceptualization...
    It's not being accepted for a research paper...
    Lol...
    Why do you guys keep finding such stuff and meanings out of words... Take them for what they are... Why should they be something more?

8. I first encountered these two words when reading Napoleon Hill around 2001/2002. Didn’t fully grasp this until much later on as I thought PMO was not an issue until it was. This was some three or four years ago. Then surfing the web out of boredom and discovered someone fully articulated this. Simply put don’t whack off, channel and harness that energy to build and create something. That was it. Then it hit me. A real Aha! moment. Personally tried NoFap when this movement didn’t even have a word let alone a website. Didn’t fully commit to this until some two years ago and it made such a big difference in my life. A total 360.

9. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

"Sexual energy" is not some objectively measurable thing like real energy. Not until someone figures out how it fits into the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Ahhh see, I missed the part where you were joking, I thought you were just being a jerk.

So sexual energy is accepted, so eastern philosophy and Chinese medicine will come back around again in the next decade until then, how do we recover, you think?

Oh shit you’re right, then heat raises to the atmosphere!! Shit JRen was right :/

I feel like your statement is a little contradicting. It’s like in one tone you believe in sexual energy and the like but then later you say it wouldn’t be consider as a topic for a research paper and that we are looking for something more than it is?? If it’s a thing, then it’s a thing, and if it’s an actual thing you can do something with it, manipulate it some how, sexual energy is the basic driving force of all humans, so for us people that want to learn more so that we can reap the benefits and to understand what this world is purposely making us forget, don’t mind us, there’s centuries of hidden knowledge that people nowadays have no patience to gain the understanding where first the understanding comes from within which takes a long time to learn and understand but that proceeds belief, which no one has these days, so they’ll never see

11. if we don’t fap the energy stays within and dispersed into our being?

Err I think so, think about all the emotional vibration we emit during sex, then the sexual energy during sex, the heat, the fire, that connection in the moment, then the energy it takes to create life. All these vibration clashing in one moment in time space to make another life. And sperm is alive, it’s spark is given from the man himself, so much vibration, so much energyyyy

Eleanor likes this.
  12. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Finally some other retainers!

13. Semen retainers?

14. Orion_35

Orion_35 Fapstronaut

Sexual energy is ki that can be released when performing sex ritual magiks

15. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

We girls don't ejaculate but a LOT of energy is lost in an orgasm, so this involves us too. In the 19th century in the Victorian England it was thought that females had such a thing as sexual energy, that if not released, caused anger (this is only truth in the first days of reboot hah), so there were special doctors that masturbated rich females, later the vibrator was born... There is such a thing as sexual energy, that involves heat, mechanical energy in the muscles involved, also, all the energy involved in creating sperm or ovules, and this energy can, and it must, be channeled into what we decide, wherever it is pleasure with a partner, parenthood, or personal and professional purposes :)

16. Where does the capacity to percieve and understand "energy" in any form even come from. Can their be a lack of "energy" in anything? The words were using are a form of "energy" expressed through the medium of our phones, originating in the mind, traveling through our thumbs and other fingers if we're on a traditional computer keyboard. I mean, that probably sounds stupid to a couple of you... But get this mumbo jumbo... Their is something "energizing" everything. Unless (and I like the sound of this) everything is "energy", and it is expressed as something. Even the process of death where something seems to "lose" is "energy" requires some sort of change that has to be "energized" by some means.

I think that Sherlock was saying that sexual energy can be accepted by some, maybe most, and it's described and understood in many different ways by many different cultures. But if you were to write about it in this kind of a language on a fucking biochemics essay or some shit in college they'd curse the day they decided to become an instructor. Lol. At the end of the day "sexual energy" can be understood in a million different ways by one million different people. Some consider it a cool concept, others call it chi, some consider hormonal changes and chemical processes and consider the idea of "sexual energy" (or what some might call ki, chi, kundalini, wtfever) as totally mystical and made up from a lack of understanding the physical components of a person's sex drive....

All I KNOW is that something is definitely "energizing" my desire to have sex on a daily basis, though, and I don't know exactly where it's coming from, nah mean.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  17. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Yes

18. think and grow rich by napolean hill. i read it in the early days of semen retention as well. and also tried nofap before the start of this movement. its a great chapter about sexual transmutation and how very successful men also have highly advanced sex nature. still read it sometimes when in need of inspiration.

19. The capacity to perceive and understand energy comes from your heart, where your emotions originate from. You see with your “heart” not your eyes. This is the realest thing you ever read. To understand this will open the door we are all meant to live through.

DIYAS1, A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Everything is spiritual if you think about it, the universe placed everything as it was meant to be but we have the power to guide it for we are the universe but we are just the universe aware so we have freedom of choice, more or less

DIYAS1 and Awakeatlast like this.