1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gutskaf Schwaab

Gutskaf Schwaab Fapstronaut

Haven't written on the forum some time. This is mostly because I do not turn on my pc and I don't want to turn it on to just post on the forum. I feel like I don't have sexual urges at the moment. Very nice to have it a bit quiter also I distract myself completely by playing games and chilling with friends. When I return home I almost always sleep with my girlfriend so I cannot make mistakes at night. This is helpful for now. I am wondering when the urges will grow stronger again...

rewiring4good and HE^MAN like this.
  2. Germanicus

Germanicus New Fapstronaut

3. 20180519

20180519 Fapstronaut

Day 1/90
    If I succeeded, I want to donate to this platform so more people can get help

4. Tryingitout12

Tryingitout12 Fapstronaut

5. Gervacio

Gervacio Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Schizo dentista, publicación: 1493967, miembro: 224873"] Día 4 ... mi cerebro me está engañando ... en lugar de darme un impulso directo ... se está salteando pensamientos lentamente en mí "deténganse con el acto. .Regresa a lo que has estado haciendo durante años ... hoy vuelves a caer ... esto no es para ti ... eres más débil ... tienes cambios de humor, te sientes como una mierda ... simplemente no lo hagas "...
    Estos pensamientos son como puta posion .. [/ QUOTE]
    Ánimo, yo paso el paso y estoy luchando por controlar mi pensamientos. Distrallendo mi mente, centrandome en mis tareas y no desesperandome. Porque la desesperación lo hecha todo a perder.

HE^MAN likes this.
  6. It can be defeated

It can be defeated Fapstronaut

Same, I was at a record of 37 days of no PMO and a simple peek screwed me up. I feel terrible but determined to finish my goal of 90 days. I binged these last couple of days but such habit makes it more difficult to reach your goal. It's like eating a piece of cake and because you ate a slice already might as well eat the whole thing which is bad. Keep going

7. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

Day 15
    Pretty sure I am not starting a new job on Monday, they would have called by now if I was. But Saturday is my day of rest and reflection, so it will be OK.

Deleted Account and HE^MAN like this.
  8. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

73. Downloaded these dating apps to be ready for sex ahead of 90 day goal. But i dont feel very good using them

HE^MAN likes this.
  10. dskysblu

dskysblu Fapstronaut

I'd like to mention my vote of appreciation for @Honeyp1234567. You don't know how good it feels when an action as small as liking a post of someone who is struggling/bossing with their journey and it's related notification pops up. It boosts the morale and provides much needed encouragement to go on with more vigour.
    You spend so much time helping everyone with their journeys, liking the posts, replying to different queries. Keep up the good work bro!
    Thankyou for being there of us all. Cheers

11. dskysblu

dskysblu Fapstronaut

You are already contributing to the forum by posting stuff about how you feel. It may not mean much to you at the moment, but sometimes, even that trigger is enough for other members to continue their journey or begin it again for those who have relapsed....it's all about staying positive and confident about yourself and such things can really boost the morale of countless people who are looking for inspiration.

12. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

No problem bro:)
    Its a family

Tracy, 1855, HumbleMS and 5 others like this.
  13. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

89/90. One day left! :) Lupus so close to the goal.

Tracy, 1855, HE^MAN and 4 others like this.
  14. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

15. Let Peace Prevail

Let Peace Prevail Fapstronaut

16. Yokoshima

Yokoshima Fapstronaut

0/90 Sorry guys

HumbleMS likes this.
  17. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut