1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I sent a dick pic before....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Iwanttobeabeast, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Iwanttobeabeast

Iwanttobeabeast Fapstronaut

this was earlier during the year. I sent a dick pic to a girl and she sent me nudes back. After I sent it I felt so guilty. I felt so bad about myself. I have accepted that I sent it, and I’ll never do it again, but I have a girlfriend now. I’ve told her basically everything, but I haven’t told her that I sent a dick pic to a girl she heard about of my past. Should I tell her?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

If I was you I would tell her. If the roles were reversed, wouldn't you want to know? Say it with a deep sense of regret. Mention the fact that you're not proud of your actions. When your girlfriend sees that you are sorry about it, I think she will be fine.

Iwanttobeabeast likes this.
  3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

No. It’s none of her business and it’s only going to upset her.

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

It's one thing to send dick pics DURING a relationship, but it sounds like you did BEFORE the relationship. Thus, it has nothing to do with your current gf; you weren't cheating on her, so you shouldn't need to tell her as long as you don't send out any in your relationship.

5. I agree. If you werent with her yet then its not her concern.

Iwanttobeabeast and MLMVSS like this.
  6. Iwanttobeabeast

Guys I told her, and she supported me through it. She understands that it was my past, and she comforted me. She’s my gem

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What was the point of telling her?

8. Giuoco

Giuoco Fapstronaut

Short answer? It's to make himself feel better.

9. @Giuoco may have a point. But maybe the girl who had the dick pic sent to her would tell the girlfriend @Iwanttobeabeast sent it to her. I think the girlfriend would prefer hearing about such things from her boyfriend than some woman. Maybe the girl with the dick pic is some sort of psycho...

10. That's great! I think it's great that you told her, and that she was okay with it. If you can't be fully, authentically yourself and vulnerable with someone, then the highs and lows of a long term relationship are going to become difficult. Glad it worked out well for you.

11. Totally. She could have sent it back to the gf and claimed he sent it to her when they were together or something. Best to get ahead of situations like that, to preserve trust. I know from experience that losing trust is one of the greatest things that can shatter a relationship. That's why I always encourage openness and honesty. Because once trust is in question, it's very very hard to get it back. Sometimes impossible.

12. Iwanttobeabeast

I felt like I had to get it off my chest. I didn’t want to hide anything from her.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Perfectly valid reason

14. Glad you found a person who supports you and that you’re being honest with this person about your past/problems. Congratulations.

Deleted Account likes this.