1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

yes, worked late yesterday, energy went low got home stayed up a bit late. boner this morning whilesnuggling, hung shirt on it, was honorable got awayfrom snuggling with my wife.
    odaat ..... day 85, of 90, 120, 184, maybe joining 365 daychallenge to. monk out ordered from Amazon withcaterpillar wig..
    Lord says forgivevyourself, submit and surrender.

2. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ Fapstronaut

Day 1/365,
    I will post every few days.

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

So this challenge again for us on the morning of the 23rd of March the hard mode pmo for both me and my wife limited touch lif light e kisses and hugs zero nudity no sex relationship until she chooses and God decides because I'm a guy and I like challenges I tried upping the ante and changing the dates by running in extensions on our abstinence contract my wife does not want to do any more extensions which tells me sometime between now and September 22nd 2018 sometime between now and the 184th day today being the 85th day we will resume intimacy, and to tell you the truth it scares me I don't know if it should I don't feel as excited as I maybe you should about it I guess this is what's a a normal life feels like

4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

5. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

6. Day 0/365 One day at a time

7. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The last couple months have not been the best for discipline but I'm back.

Urðr, prince san, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  8. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 20
    I woke up at 4
    then did exercise
    and
    i've become more determined to live base on my new healthy life style as days goes by ,because my body have been becoming more strong ,stable and my mind is becoming more clear and the cognitive comprehension have improved, then it is natural that your confidence is also growing especially if you determine or choose some goels,even small one ,and reach them. good external achievement and good internal feeling. the other good effects are my control over my body have increased ,as my control over my thoughts in my mind.
    i think i was lost. but now i've found myself.

10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 86 of 365 I feel so alive the first challenge I've got to get to his day 184 which would be September 22nd after that it's just a hop skip and a jump woke up with a boner this morning that I get to Jack the car up with unfortunately I'm already motivated enough to wear that is all it would be used for I can hang a shirt on it I could be a human tripod I could be one of those sticks that tries to find water you know

11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

12. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

13. Day 20- Not a very progressive day for me. Coming down with a cold. Sore throat, coughing e.t.c.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  14. It happens....most are struggling

15. I'm doing pure hard mode with peace....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
    Urðr, Caleb 2020, prince san and 4 others like this.
  16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

y
    Your immune system improves day 86 of 365 HARDMODE pmo with my wife no sex limited nudity light hugs and kisses I have not been sick since before March 22 2018 not once god decides wife chooses ......real intimacy not lust

Urðr, Caleb 2020, prince san and 4 others like this.