1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Our fight song!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by [email protected], Dec 23, 2013.

1. Trainman471@yahoo.com

[email protected] Fapstronaut

I was just surfing the Web and listening to music before I go to work, and this song really spoke to me, especially since I was also in a moment of temptation. Fellow fapstronauts, I delcare this our fight song (if you like) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5si7w3uS9tU

2. Not exactly my style, but it's all right.

Okay, I listened to it again, and it's actually pretty good. :D Nice find.

3. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

awesome!, love the song, nice find.

4. Trainman471@yahoo.com

I'm glad you guys like it! Lol, it's totally fine if it this type of music doesn
    t appeal to you :)

5. Seph

Seph Fapstronaut

Owl City is my favorite musical artist! And this is one of my favorite songs too! I went to see him in St. Louis back in March.

6. Trainman471@yahoo.com

He's one of my favorite too :) His music is so uplifting!

7. Seph

Seph Fapstronaut

8. rebels8

rebels8 Fapstronaut

Hey, Mike!

This song is a great song and Owl City (Adam Young) sounds like he's a great musical artist, man! Thanks for sharing it, brother! Next time I buy new songs on iTunes, I'm going to buy this song! This song fits perfectly as our fight song. We are all "fighting a war to survive!" And our relapses, near relapses, and just plain temptations can often seem like "nightmares."

Mike, also, thanks for sharing the soundtrack to Attack on Titan with me, man! I listened to part of it and it's pretty good music, brother!

9. Trainman471@yahoo.com

If you think the music is good, you should check out the anime! it's EPIC!!! I'm glad you guys enjoy it :)

10. drizztsaysno

drizztsaysno Fapstronaut

11. rebels8

rebels8 Fapstronaut

Mike,

I will try to check out Attack on Titan sometime. What's the show about exactly?

12. Trainman471@yahoo.com

13. rebels8

rebels8 Fapstronaut

Hey, Mike,

I like country,too, man!