1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Get a Girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, i was thinking about something, i'm on day 9 with no PMO but i have a violent and recurrent thoughts about a girl that i can "pottencially" have sex with her.
    So :
    - Am I allowed to think about this girl ?
    - I talk a little bit to her but can I ask her to "watch"* a movie together?

Thanks.

*I mean to watch Netflix and slowly going to screw together.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Hetr

Hetr Fapstronaut

Being aware of your motives is probably a good idea. That's what I currently ask myself as I consider sleeping with a girl too.
    About your questions. You're allowed to think about whatever you want, it's your challenge. But you got to know that some thoughts can lead to some urges. Likewise, having sex with someone can lead to experimenting the chaser effect. It's a matter of how strong and ready you feel about dating someone too.

Hitto and NFRM like this.
  3. Many thanks ! But having sex (with a girl) restart the nofap counter?

FX-05 likes this.
  4. It depends on your reason to start a counter was it set up for mo or pmo if your having sex with a normal girl and not pmo or mo I don't see the need to reset

NFRM likes this.
  5. Thanks !

6. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Umm, does she know this? You must negotiate these sorts of things *before* starting a legal BDSM relationship.

7. Haha ! lmao, i'm not in a relationship and BDSM too.
    And to update this thread, theses thoughts are gone.

Hetr likes this.
  8. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut