1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do girls check guys out?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Wait, yes I did say the first sentence. But the second should reversed. Procreation is a goal in life bc sex is a biological urge.

Sex is an urge within all of us automatically (typically after puberty). Therefore procreation is the main original goal or intent of sex, not like today with BC and condoms. Also in a moral sense, we need to keep the earth moving and have future generations coming so it's a sense of "moral obligation."

But then you get all fucked ideologies that go along with that. So gay parents are failing at life? A guy that shoots blanks, is he failing? My answer would be no bc Im not like that.

Think of it like this. Drinking water is a biological urge. It keeps you alive. So in this sense the goal of life is to be alive (and also life itself is the act of being alive), for this example. This is too broad of an example for me and also I don't like the term trait for this specific example of drinking. Death waits for no man.. or woman.

@Sarah W. @What I Do That Defines Me

2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You just have to have a lot of money. It's what separates regular men from getting a Stacey. Think Donald Trump and Melania and Prince William and Kate Middleton.

3. Absolutely not.

AscendingBorborite likes this.
  4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Neither Melanie Trump or Kate Middleton is hot.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You can disagree, you can not like that simple fact, but women are attracted to money and status primarily. I didn't make these rules. Nor am I implying that I somehow approve of this, but it's a fact that just is. Try to keep your emotions out of it and make an attempt to be objective.

6. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Just because you're being objective about something doesn't mean you're right about it.

Not saying you're wrong either.

Personally, I believe it depends on the individual what they're attracted to primarily.

Where did you learn this absolute non refutable fact? From experience? From a book?

7. Men are as well, what's your point? Both sexes can be equally rubbish, each individual is different and has their own desires that may happen to be money or not.

elevate and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Au contraire mufrare. Are you saying men are attracted to money and status over a woman's physical beauty?

9. Did I say all men do things? Same thing with women, some go after things like that and some don't but you're just blatantly generalising with that statement.

10. My bad, it seems like everyones misunderstanding each other on this thread. I see what youre saying now and i agree :)

Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

^ I think when broaching subjects like this, it is always important to understand where the other person is coming from, as opposed to getting locked into the semantics of an argument.

@wethebest, just replied to your PM bud.

12. No worries mate, that's why I clarified in case you were thinking about something else.

13. I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Yes, obviously sex is a biological urge that we all have. Nobody here is trying to refute that. We are refuting the statement that procreation is the purpose of life. Or that it's the main goal of life. You've said that, or something similar, many times, and I completely disagree. But it's not important. I don't care if you agree with me, I'm just trying to be clear about what I'm saying, because it seems like you still don't understand and think I'm saying something different.

14. Yeah, im confused too. I dont know whats going on here anymore lol.

15. I was broke as hell and had poor hygiene even when I hooked up with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Nothing to do with money. I expose this rather crassly but it's only because I think this way of thinking about women is so toxic. You're just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

16. I'm gonna be perfectly honest, idk what's going on. I'm not sure if people understand my last posting here. But sums it up basically. The procreation was a very small aspect of this post. But we moving on.

17. :confused::cool::p

18. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

This. So much this.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

That's what it is. Hanging with / attracting / aiming for the wrong crowd.

If you believe women want status and money, then that's what you go for, and that's what you'll attract.

It's acting in a way that you think other people will like you for. It's convincing someone who isn't interested to be interested. It's compensating. It's being liked for someone that you aren't because you feel that what you have to offer isn't enough.

If you're all about money and status, then go for it, and you'll attract people that resonate with that. Nothing wrong with that at all if that's who you are and the way you choose to live your life.

Where people go wrong is believing an entire gender is that way and trading their self worth for the sake of being liked by people that doesn't resonate with who they really are.

It's like saying, "you don't like me, but I'm going to do everything in my power to convince you to like me so that I can prove that I'm a likeable person and it's okay to like myself" lol.

All women want status and power from a man?? What about a spiritual yogi? What about a successful silicon valley entrepreneur? What about a lesbian? What about most modern women who can support themselves and make more money than men?

Put down the pickup artist books and meet real women.

20. gastons-guide-to-picking-up-chicks-step-1-2-pick-28178725-1.png