1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Jurassic World 8.5/10

tweeby likes this.
  2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I still liked it, but not as much as 1 or 2. Still like Statham though. He is the real life Last Action Hero.

RainbowShell likes this.
  3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

The Good Earth 9/10

Probably the only one who's seen this one, but it was on again today. I was smart enough to PVR it. Paul Muni, as always, disappears into his role. Louise Rainer deserved her award. I can't recommend it enough.

Have a good day.

4. I don't remember everything in Transporter 2, besides that crazy blonde chick. Pretty forgettable movie if you ask me.

5. I like that actor as well, only reason I watched it, but yea I still enjoyed the movie. :)

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Logan 9/10: I'd rewatch it. I feel like Hugh Jackman really became wolverine for the movies, not just impersonated him. It will be hard for any future wolverines to bring the same kind of performance.

Dark Knight rises 8/10: Not as good as the dark Knight. I also noticed Tom Hardy's eyes bulge out in more intense scenes. I looked up scenes of him in other movies and noticed the same thing. Now I'm not the only one forced to notice it.

u376, Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I don't see anybody will ever top Hugh Jackman's performance in that movie.

8. Twelve oclock high 9/10...gotta love gregory peck

9. Cape Fear (1991) 10/10
    That delicious Robert DeNiro laugh
    That scary as fuck score and atmosphere
    That overall acting
    That Martin Scorsese directing
    That maid-twist
    That houseboat showdown

I still have to watch the original

10. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Christ I just watched Hereditary (5/10)

What should have been a masterclass in psychological horror turned out to be very lacklustre. To be honest the best parts were in the trailers. Now it 'could' have been absolutely mind blowing - No psychological horrors aren't all about the jump scares. It is about playing on that uncanny feeling you get when something just doesn't feel right. The movie was very slow to build up, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

The bad thing was the freaking end, weird as fuck and causing audience viewers to hurl slurs and popcorn at the screens. If they thought about the ending, this could have easily been a 10/10. I have no idea why critics are rating this 9/10. It's crazy.

Don't bother, IMO if you are looking for a decent psychological horror.

11. Molly's game 8/10. I was surprised by how good it was actually. I really liked it. I always like Jessica Chastain anyway, shes good.

12. Dirty Harry. 8/10. It seemed a little dated with the cop cliches, but then I remembered this movie basically created them all.

13. Yeah, it did practically invent them lol.

14. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Walking the line
    C, 5.5/10
    I expected it to share more of Johnny Cash's life. It seemed like a messed up bioepic.

15. The Incredibles 2 10/10

Absolutely *pun intended* incredible!

16. CyV

CyV Fapstronaut

It had more charisma than Hollywood and I cannot name it for you unfortnately.

One or two before it were utterly worthless pieces of garbage however they are the same industry that was simply not a Hollywood production.

17. CyV

CyV Fapstronaut

Lol Jason Statham is still the man however.

In action flick terms.

18. CyV

CyV Fapstronaut

Actually no he is not. Not at all.

19. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

BTW according to Reverse img search i look like Jason Statham.
    ac5ef14ae81b0ddd6b352de64e5de7c1--jason-statham-stallone.jpg