1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. tyrrjay

tyrrjay Fapstronaut

Day 7 looking great so far, i live next to the apartment complex swimming pool so you can imagine what kind of a view i have to deal with in summer, but yea definitely training myself to look away quickly coz women in little clothing is definitely a potential trigger.

2. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

3. James R

James R Fapstronaut

Damn I just fell again...ever feel like you make it a long streak, fall, and then find it difficult to get back going again?

Well, day 0.

4. willing2change

willing2change Fapstronaut

Trying once again I have made it 1/90 days here’s to 89 more!

5. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

6. NinetyDayJourney

NinetyDayJourney Fapstronaut

7. Sounds like a feeling many of us here are familiar with. Long streaks are so satisfying in the moment but when lost they can be devastating! Keep fighting, I’ve screwed up lots but I know fighting is the way to go! The fact that you are trying and putting the effort in is key! Keep it going!

8. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

9. Back to day 0 for me. Felt like I let my mind wander way too much. Usually have been able to shut the thoughts of scenes, and things I've seen out. Today however, I let them in... Definitely not worth it but also definitely preventable. Was in my room alone, could be far more intentional next time where I am and with what (ie. phone, pc.. etc..). Let's go again. Day 0.

10. Tracy

Tracy Fapstronaut

Sucks so much to be back at day 0 again but I'm feeling more motivated than ever this time so there's no stopping us!!! Thanks for the support man!

11. mannishboy2121

mannishboy2121 Fapstronaut

Okay, I am almost at day 1/365!

12. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

36 - feels like I am half way there almost. (At least I am over 1/3 the way there)

mailsnew, Tracy, tyrrjay and 3 others like this.
  13. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

14. Day 30 (Season IV)

Yay! One month.

I'm feeling motivated.
    I love that I ate good breakfast.
    I need to stop overthinking.
    I own my laziness and change it.
    I am sober.

15. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 8/90 for me, it's been a good day and I hope everyone gets this day done! Let's go let's motivate each other so we can achieve this!

I know we both can do this, I know you can do this! How was your date? How was today?

16. Still at day 0 but stupidly decided to 'binge', PMO'd once more. "Justified" it by saying.. well screwed up anyways might as well... Gotta get back on track. Felt so good to be at 8 days. Sorry about this guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2018
  17. Tryingitout12

Tryingitout12 Fapstronaut

18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut