1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DAY 2/90. Feeling good about this.

2. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Fapstronaut

Day 41
    The first 2 weeks are the hardest for me, but if I can do it, you can too.:emoji_thumbsup:

3. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Likewise!.. thanks for all the support, couldn't have got here without the support of this community.
    Brain rebooted. No longer held and controlled by lustful thinking and urges. Rather, a clarity of thought and focus, massively increased resource of natural energy, feeling of power, self confidence and an unshakeable self belief in winning at any undertaking, challenge or goal.
    Really feeling there isn't anything that has any power over me - instead, that i have power over all. Its a good place to be.. please make sure you get to experience this feeling!...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  5. I've just noticed your counter, and felt a sudden wave of joy. Wonderful job, brother.

HE^MAN, tyrrjay and rewiring4good like this.
  6. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

Don't worry bro.go ahead

HE^MAN and tyrrjay like this.
  7. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

8. Day 0. Time to do this properly.

HE^MAN, tyrrjay and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Day 31, Day 32 (Season IV)

Amazing days, made out with a great girl again. Somehow those things happen more frequently when I have long streaks.

I'm feeling a headache, but generally good.
    I love the girls I met recently.
    I need to be more productive and disciplined with work.
    I own my laziness.
    I am sober.

10. James R

James R Fapstronaut

3 down.

If the past three days were only one day, I would only have to make it 29 more days. Yeah, that's the spirit. Here's to positivity.

HE^MAN, tyrrjay and gystdude like this.
  11. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Cheers,.. it feels very good!..

HE^MAN and tyrrjay like this.
  12. flyera

flyera Fapstronaut

day 1/90
    Its been a couple of days where i'm having to deal with difficult decisions and it's really stressing me a lot. I have been smoking too much and therefore i've broken my challenge of reduncing my amount of daily cigarettes :(. Hope this damn urges will start to fade away ASAP.

HE^MAN likes this.
  13. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

14. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

15. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

two digits... makes 10! I feel good and it seems my urges went down a lot. I know they are coming back and I've been through it about 4 or 5 times this year, but reading through the posts helps me. Stay strong

HE^MAN and gystdude like this.
  16. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

Day 46 hit me hard. Very strong urges.I Was about to edge but atlast one youtube video on edging saved me. Today I realised one thing that when you have high speed internet anything (pictures or videos) can trigger you. Go strong friends.

17. Yahska

Yahska Fapstronaut

I did go through some nude content did not touch myself though. Do I reset my counter again. Please suggest.

HE^MAN likes this.