1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This coming Monday I will 8 weeks on hardmode. I last week started to feel depressed, lonely, and I have no sex drive. Can anyone tell me what is going on? I even feel worst after work. If I am home then I don't feel as bad.

STAR DUST and Moses Hilow like this.
  2. Moses Hilow

Moses Hilow New Fapstronaut

Oh, that's no prob, that's what happens when your brain and body are getting used to noPMO, so you have nothing to worry about. I'd suggest you do some exercise and talk to a few people about subjects that aren't related. Get your mind off of it.

3. We call it "flatline" here. It's normal part of healing process.

5. Good advice. It's pretty freaky when suppressed memories start coming back in dreams.

6. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Do you have a girl?

7. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

If so KAREZZA if not you know what time it is

8. No

STAR DUST likes this.
  9. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Let’s harness this energy and get you a girl. I have used my talents to help guys find girlfriends and even wives. You can always feel free to reach out in conversation. I can certainly help you taking fou from the screen to the bedroom. But Im a real life Hitch I only do it for love. Not for lust

10. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Let me know I can help whenever you are ready

11. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

It’s called a flatline. Mine lasted over 50 days