1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women tempting intentionally

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Phoenix234, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No problem, i don't really like when i do it either. I usually try to check if i don't know the person, but i didn't this time and...oops

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm also sorry if I offended you too, I didn't know you was a girl, so I came across quite harsh. Sorry.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. I haven't taken any offense by what you've said so far, so don't worry about it. I also don't think gender matters either way, I don't need to point out my gender just for the sake of pointing out my gender, I was just wondering why people kept assuming my gender to be male somewhat self-evidently.

4. I did not mak that link. I like your candor. I like this thread. Is one allowed to express openly what one thinks or feels? I for example don’t like that GIRKS get so trashed only because they like wearing tight and provocative. I don’t wear slutty. But I feel very sexy and I like to express. Is that not what everyone does? Expressing what one feels? In business a sensation of business in Class man a class man in wealth wealthy. So why not sexy if that’s what you feel?

5. Ugh, me either. My husband pretty much wont ever want to leave the house if that's the case.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Oh brother :rolleyes: we did not say any of that in that way. Have fun being judgemental and always assuming everyone is seeking attention. I'm sure that will get you far in life. Sarah's a super awesome, nice lady and would be a great friend to have supporting you or anyone else in their journey. Shes real and open and I love that about her. Nobody here is bragging about anything or seeking attention. Why on earth would I need that? I would quite rather NOT have a bunch of sleazy guys in my inbox because they think I'm hot, thanks. That's definitely not what I'm about. And honestly, your entire arguement holds a whole lot less weight now that I see just how easy it is for you to firmly believe something that's completely false and falsely judge someone without knowing their intentions at all. That's pretty much what we've been talking about here, and I suspected that's what you were doing towards girls who wear clothes you seem inappropriate, but now it seems proven that you are inclined to do that. So there we go.

But whatever. I'm not going to keep defending myself against your ridiculous false claims. You're not going to stop believing whatever you believe anyway, regardless of what anyone says, so i dont really care what someone like that thinks of me. True friends of mine would know that's not what I'm about at all and was not my intention with the relevant conversation we had.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
  7. At least folks won't be looking at us anymore and just the topless women! Hah

8. I think you go too far. I don’t desire to go topless unless on a beach or sauna. Still think revealing clothes are cool

9. Except I'm not talking to you or even about you at all, I'm on a completely different subject and don't want to repeat everything again. And if you think revealing clothes are "cool" then that's your business mate.

10. Now that is just making false claims and being judgemental on your part. Like I already clarified, I don't know a thing about neither of you and who you are outside of this forum, so it would be extremely foolish and illogical of me to make any assumptions or claims about it. I am simply stating my own observations and based on my own observation, I pointed out that some of your posts in this specific thread were attention-grabbing and unrelated to the topic of the thread. That's all.

Let me demonstrate the difference between what you were intending to do and what you were actually doing:
    "Even though this thread is about women dressing oversexually and being intentionally tempting or at least responsible for being tempting that way, I would also like to point out that from my own experience I can say that women will also be tempting even if they don't want to be by dressing completely modestly." (a pretty obvious fact but nothing wrong with pointing that out if you really want to)

What you actually said, summed up (I can search out the specific quotes if needed):
    "I have such a banging body and such trouble to find clothes for it, that even when I practically dress like a nun, men will compliment me on my nice boobs and give me all the attention because of my body, and my family and friends need to point out to me that I'm constantly being checked out, no matter what I wear."

If that isn't attention-grabbing, then I don't know what is.

11. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I see it all the time here in Canada (which is where I'm from). I often go to a gym to work out and I often see women in very revealing clothing, but I guess it's because that helps them work out better. Often times they're just wearing a tank top and yoga pants, which makes it hard for me to not lust after them.

I wish that women would be more modest in what they wear at the gym. It would make matters a lot easier, especially because of the fact that I'm trying to abstain from lust and masturbation. I try to be modest in what I wear, so it would be nice if women returned the favor.

12. Saying that something is "attention grabbing" is claiming to know that my intention was to get attention, which is false. So you're just wrong. I'm pretty sure I know my own intentions better than you do. Again, you can keep thinking whatever you want about my attitude here, but you will continue to be wrong, which is a shame when you could easily just accept what I'm telling you about my own heart and intentions.

Done with this conversation, though. This is pointless to argue about. I keep telling you what my intention was, and you keep ignoring that and basically just calling me a liar and saying you know my intention better than I do, which is ridiculous.

13. I'm not trying to start an argument here, I'm just genuinely asking. What would you suggest a woman wear to the gym that is reasonable for working out in and is more modest than a tank top and yoga pants? Because I can't really think of many other options. Sweat pants, sure, but depending on what kind of workout they're doing and what the weather is like, that might be way too hot and not reasonable. A tank top and yoga pants doesnt seem immodest to me at all, for a gym setting. I see people at my gym all the time wearing bicycle shorts that are so tight and short they're basically underwear, with only a sports bra up top. So in comparison, I would say if a woman is choosing to put on a tank top and yoga pants to go to the gym, she's already being fairly conscious of modesty.

14. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

First of all, let me just say that I don't want someone to dress modestly just for me. It's my fault for staring and for having lustful thoughts. What I would suggest is a loose t-shirt and sweat-pants.

15. Let's take a different approach, here. How about instead of blaming women for wearing certain kinds of clothes, you blame fashion companies for designing everything to be so revealing.

In this recent example, about the gym, I was thinking about how men's shorts, like say, basketball type shorts, are both relatively modest and also designed to be comfortable for doing athletic things in. So sure, you can talk all you want about how you dress modestly at the gym, but is that really all that hard to do as a man? Does it require any sacrifice on your part? My guess is probably not.

For women, however, I can't think of any women's exercise type clothes that are designed for working out and being breathable and lessening sweat that aren't skin-tight. Is that really our fault if we want to be comfortable working out and there aren't really any modest options? Or at the very least, there are very very few modest options.

Now I'm not saying theres no way for women to be modest at the gym. The can sacrifice and sweat a ton and be miserably hot in their sweat pants (which. by the way, are often still made to be skin tight for women for some reason). Or they can shop in the men's department and get some basketball shorts of their own, but due to societal norms of gendered clothing, that's not really an option that comes to mind for a lot of women.

I'm not saying its impossible to be modest as a woman, but I'm just saying that it is SO MUCH HARDER to be modest as a woman than it is to be modest as a man. So I think people should acknowledge that and give women a break some times or the benefit of the doubt. There are very few common clothing pieces designed for men that I can think of that are provocative. I would say 90% of what's available to you is safe and modest and you dont really have to think about it that much at all.

Men, if it were completely normal for other men to wear those skin tight bike shorts at the gym, and literally every man in the entire room is always wearing them, and there are dozens and dozens of different styles and colors and designs available of skin-tight bike shorts for you to choose from that are designed to be breathable and comfortable and have little pockets for your phone, etc., and if you had to go out of your way to be a little less comfortable or to shop at a different store or track down some special other kind of pants that isn't nearly as common and readily available to you, can you honestly tell me that you would care that much about modesty that you would go through all that trouble? Or would you simply wear what everyone else wears because it's easy and comfortable and normal?

Now dont get me wrong, maybe you would care and you would go through that trouble. Or more likely, you probably can't even fully imagine what that would be like, because you haven't been put in that position in the first place. But that's the position women are in. And I'm not saying any of this to garner some kind of "victimhood points" or something. I'm just saying... it's so easy, as a man, to say "well if I can dress modestly, why can't you?" without thinking about the fact that we are DIFFERENT. The clothing available to us is DIFFERENT. Society values women's sex appeal, and its not easy to always go out and find practical, comfortable, modest clothes that don't look like utter garbage. So please think about that for a while. Your experience is not the same as ours, and that's totally fine and you shouldnt feel bad about that or anything, but you should be a little less quick to make judgements or assumptions without first putting yourself completely in that persons shoes.

Bottom line is: as a man, if you want to go buy something that is comfortable and practical for working out, you can go to one store, find something immediately, and probably not have to think twice about whether or not its modest. But when women do the same thing, go out to buy something comfortable and practical for working out, they have to work hard to find something modest, and if they dont then they're judged as being attention seekers or only coming to the gym because they want guys to stare at their butts.

drac16 likes this.
  16. Not to mention yoga pants are more in line with actually being used for exercise and I don't see a problem with that as it helps with it, kinda the same concept as female Olympic cyclists and why they wear those outfits in the first place.

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I think a bigger problem are these feminists that are intentionally trying to look as ugly as possible. I mean there's this one gal at the Peet's coffee I go to with an f'd up hairdo, shaved in different places, and then like 6 different colors, and on top of that she's very overweight. smh

18. I think that’s true. Girl clothes in general. Have cleavage or skirts with teasing elements or heels or lipstick or or or is all designed to be sexy. Men can look hot too! But it’s true not necessarily automatically as for us.

19. Honestly, when a man says he is modest, I kind of think to myself "well of course you are... how could you not be?" I can't think of many things an average guy would wear that could possibly be considered immodest.

I could be wrong, but I just can't think of many things men would wear that would make other people judge them as being sluts. Whereas women get judged as temptresses simply for looking attractive or not dressing like total slobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.