1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women tempting intentionally

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Phoenix234, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

What calm down. I'm laughing because her comment was funny. i wasn't making fun of her

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. So do all of the rest of us. You need to learn that this whole "freedom" thing goes both ways. You're allowed to disagree with people, and people are allowed to disagree with you.

3. Many off topic posts were deleted from this thread. Reminder to all users, please stay on topic and relevant to the discussion at hand.

4. Bianca

Bianca Fapstronaut

I do tease intentionally. Wearing sexy clothes means teasing intentionally. Showing cleavage does or mini or making my lips red. Lol...and I do enjoy it

5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

To all the women out here, Please don’t be offended.

I think it’s a natural tendency of a woman to look nice. That’s how many are brought up since childhood! Taught to dress up in beautiful little clothes.
    They love it when someone pays attention to their looks and complements them. They absolutely love it!

I don’t know what’s the reason for this or how and why it started, but it’s so deeply rooted, because of how they are influenced since childhood and since this has continued for generations,I think it wouldn’t be baloney to propose that this in ingrained in the genetics?

Shadow™輝ツ and FellatiousD like this.
  6. lmao based

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.