1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with girl I can't get over

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GA93JDeereboy, Jul 19, 2018.

1. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

I am in a very strange situation. Over a year ago I met this girl who my friend hooked me up with. We had a one night stand sort of thing and it was amazing bc this was my first encounter like this before. Well after that I caught feelings for her and over time it been a bunch of drama. I will drive over 20 miles to her place in the country. Hang out go to the store with her get vodka or groceries and give her money. We had sex a handful if times but we haven't had sex since last year. I know it been a while. But there is so much drama bc she get upset so easily and she is not looking for a relationship. She is into open relationships. She is banging my friends brother. Sad thing is when I met her she said my friends brother was texting her all that night and stuff. He was in on it. Well they were. They hook up often. I really not sure I can trust her. I keep giving her money then text her alot and feel like shit from driving way out there to come home with her upset. Basically the cycle of saying good bye has happened numerous times.

Today I went up to her place. Her house is a wreck. Messy etc. She needs help with going to the store bc she missed the food bank. She want help scraping alot of metal around the yard so we do that bc I have my truck. We do that and I basically say I'm ready to go home. It is like 4 in the afternoon. I explain I don't feel good bc I don't know if i trust her. Not in those exaxlct words. She gets a little upset and I leave. I get home and text her why I feel that way. And that Idk and I'm sorry and I love her which I do. I love this woman so much. I end up going back an hour later to make amends and say I'm sorry and it won't happen again. We hug. I bring her vodka. I give her $100. She is all friendly etc. Then I say I had to leave bc it was getting late I had stuff I had to do early in the morning. She wants to go to dollar general. I say yes then I'm kinda bummed and let her know I'm not really feeling good about going bc it was getting late. She gets upset and closes her door and I leave. When I got home I texted her I hope she is ok. Then I text her I think we are not good in any relationship and love her then I blocked her
    This is a run down of my issue. Anyone out her got any advise. Please. It has been going on for over a year and I been on the verge of suicide over this.

2. I had a girl in my life once. She was dating me in LDR , but also she was checking out her department seniors/class mates , different batch-mates. One day I found out (after break up) that she was never actually into me. She was dating another guy from her class THE WHOLE TIME , and I was actually her Rebound guy. She used me to get over her first bf , and then she decided to dump me when she had her fill.
    I went berserk . (yes I have anger issues and I was not the good bf because of this anger of mine) .
    so , after 2 years now , she has moved on. She is happy afa i know. I still think of her every day. I curse her , then I think - wait , if she suffers , does that make me happy? ans - NO.
    You see , The entire thing about love-relation-emotion is an internal thing. Its not She/He/others that hurt us , but we ourselves do. The fire of pain inside us , is fueled by our sole mind.
    Take control of the mind , every other pain-emotion-heart break-anger-depression will go away. You have the fire burning , you also have the water supply present. You just have to take a grip of your mind , focus on your L I F E! Y O U R L I F E!!!
    Let the girl go. If she comes back , that means she has had her fill. Now she wants to use you again.
    If she doesnt come back , that means she wasnt a good match for you either.
    Focus on your own life , run for the goal that you makes you cry when you think of it.
    Girls will come . Trust me , better ones will come for you. They will love you with all their heart. You need to take a grip of your mind , thats it. :)

Napav, AUTiger7222, RealMe and 7 others like this.
  3. And stop texting her every now and then. Makes you look like a bitch

4. GA93JDeereboy

Thanks, anyone else have any advice. Today is my first day being over her. I ended it and it isn't easy. I'm sure many other guys/woman have had bad experiences. I basically ended it with a respectful text and going to leave it with that. I been in the cycle way to long and will be much happier going my way.

Eleanor likes this.
  5. Do not text back or call back even if she does try to contact you.... Be strong.

6. GA93JDeereboy

I blocked her number. Your right it must be all in your head. A mind problem. It was a very weird relationship man. Like I felt sick being with her. So strange.

Mike Bonanno and AUTiger7222 like this.
  7. GA93JDeereboy

The post was a reply

8. GA93JDeereboy

Does anybody else have any similar or something related to what this?

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

First, quit giving her money! Smh

10. GA93JDeereboy

Well. I'm just done with it. Day 2 now.

Mike Bonanno likes this.
  11. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Good I read the whole story and well it seems like a complex thing, toxic relationships are often like that. It's good that you distance yourself as much possible from her.

By the way, never give your hard earn money to someone... most of the times people will try to find a way and suck all they can off you and well with time you'll come across a girl that wont do that.

Mike Bonanno, Eleanor and Burrich1 like this.
  12. GA93JDeereboy

Reason I had was because I felt that I was helping her. But like I would say most woman it really isn't doing them any good. But I'm now on day 2 being over but it's just alot to get over. Alot to think about. I wish it didn't and like it did. I like to think about what could have. O well.

Mike Bonanno likes this.
  13. GA93JDeereboy

Well, I'm still hanging in there. I'm doing alot better now. Still like to think back. She did text me few days ago. I was just thinking about what I would say or would have said. I do miss her.

Mike Bonanno and Deleted Account like this.
  14. LiftMeUp

LiftMeUp New Fapstronaut

These things will haunt you again in some odd times(in coming days). Only time will heal. Give it time. You will go through the pain, but at that time you should remember the time is healing.

Eleanor, Nugget9 and Burrich1 like this.
  15. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

I hope you are fine man. You don't need her my dude, focus on your own self development. For the love of God please don't text her, shit does indeed make you look like you are too clingy and well... weak. You seem to have a beautiful soul, don't let her use you.

Plenty of fish in the sea and I am sure you will find somebody that resonates with you. Until then, focus on becoming the best version of yourself.

Good luck and may fate smile upon you, friend!

16. GA93JDeereboy

Thanks, yes I been doing good. Haven't messaged her for almost a month.Thanks all for feedback. It's not easy when you get attached but I'm getting over it now.

17. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

That’s awesome bro!
    I saw this was an older thread and I was reading it for the first time this morning. I was hoping you would respond since it just got bumped.

Toxic relationships like yours suck and they are so hard to tear yourself away from. Believe me, I have been in one. I think it took me over 6 months of trying to get to where you are now. Way to stay strong!

18. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

We're here for you mate! Go hard and strong! Don't let anything steer you off the path you've drawn for yourself, be everything that you can be and always have faith in yourself!

Eleanor likes this.
  19. imtryingipromise

imtryingipromise New Fapstronaut

Alright man, I don't know your emotional state but it seems like you're very needy. Are there other girls that pay attention to you?

I feel like I've interacted with a girl that's similar to the one you're describing recently. The girl I met was really a 'user' at heart. She knew how to take advantage of men for their resources. I think sometimes she gave them sex but not all of the time. She was just really good at using men. It was like her thing. I feel like she got off on it, lol. Maybe a guy broke her heart in the past and she wanted to take revenge on the entire male species.

Anyways, if she is a girl like that, you have to first understand that she doesn't love you. She's just playing with your emotions. She knows how to fuck with your heart to get what she wants because she thinks your vulnerable. She'll fuck you for some booze and some cash. It doesn't matter to her. She's probably fucking lazy and doesn't want to work and wants a guy to give her everything.

Control your emotions and get away from her man. She doesn't sound good for you.

Mike Bonanno and AUTiger7222 like this.
  20. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Stop being a bitch and letting her use you. She's walking all over you. Stand up for yourself and have some self-respect.

Rex salazar and (deleted member) like this.