1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My sister took me to court

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Goo, Jul 24, 2018.

1. I agree on all this.

Deleted Account and Goo like this.
  2. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Well if you guys think I'm unstable/insane/what have you. Then, I will leave. I'll take my 'unstableness' elsewhere.
    Cause if you can't get pass the fact that people go through periods of instability in the life then what's the point of my trying to reiterate the core issues of my SISTER TAKING HER LITTLE BROTHER TO COURT!

3. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

People are intelligent animals, they act firs according to their own feelings and objectives. Your sister probably doesn't give a shit about your feeling because maybe she is scared or hates you guts or boths. The fact that she is your sister doesn't change anything at all. It is social construct

4. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Thank you for your input though. Maybe people are scared of me. But I am going to move on as usual and wait it out. I'll get my guns back one day. As for my relationship with my sister, it's over.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yes, she needs some time and sorting in her mind to realise what a brother is.

Regardless, maybe years and decades from now she will grow up. Until then gotta be an adult around the child. And just stay from her.

Goo likes this.
  6. How do you know this? I haven't seen Goo say he pulled a knife.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. MUCH better, thank you. Now I see your point very clearly.

SpiritVessel likes this.
  9. I rest my case. So clearly she didnt take you to court for yelling at someone, as you previously claimed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw and Roady like this.
  10. Lol what in the world? You cannot be for real. Its never okay to send someone to jail? It's not okay to want a protective order against someone who pulled a knife on you? Absolutely ridiculous. You've started out initially saying all you did was tell at someone at a funeral, and you've since admitted to having a gun when you weren't supposed to and pulling a knife on your sister. God only knows what else you haven't admitted yet. Sorry dude, not buying any of it. Sounds like a totally justified ruling in my opinion. And yes, it is absolutely okay to send people to jail for committing crimes and to get protective orders against people who pull weapons on you.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  11. It's not an issue when it was for a perfectly valid and appropriate reason. My gosh, I dont think I've ever seen someone so incapable of accepting responsibility for their own choices. Bad decisions have bad consequences. Apparently, one of the consequences of pulling a knife on someone is that they feel fearful of you and want a protective order. How on earth does anyone in their right mind not think that's reasonable?

Geez, I never should have stumbled into this thread. I mean if it was just one person that would be one thing, but the fact that several people are in agreement here is absolutely astounding to me. If someone pulls a knife on me, I have every right to do basically whatever the hell I want to get them away from me. Doesnt matter if that person is related to me or not.

And as far as your sister "learning what a brother is" ... a brother is someone who doesnt pull a freaking knife on you when you have a disagreement. That's absurd and shows some major issues and violent tendencies that normal people do not have. She has every right to be afraid of you. If you think that kind of thing is normal brother behavior, you need serious help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  12. ...No wonder she did this to you, you pulled a fucking knife on YOUR SISTER.

And then in the quote mentioned in the post above mine, you state you "do nothing immorally wrong".

But then you admit to pulling a knife on your own blood. Granted, you state this was 4 years ago and sure, according to your story, she's just acting on it now, but of course she thinks you're a dangerous person! You clearly are!

Afraid my empathy went out the window.

13. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Go to jail then, grow up and come back and talk with me. You have zip idea what it's like inside. Ifgaf what someone did, if I did something so horrific, I'd just take the death penalty. I pulled a knife on my sister 4 YEARS AGO NOT AT THE FUNERAL.

We don't need people like you around.
    As for you, I bought guns cause for several reasons.
    1. I like them, it's my hobby
    2. I'm into gunsmithing
    3. Self defense
    Im not ganna debate gun control, there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise. And there's nothing anyone can do from me from getting more guns in a country with 300 million firearms short of...
    1. Killing me
    2. Locking me up permanently
    I'd rather die than go to jail again. It's torture day in and day out, for the rest of your life. And if you do get out you're psychologically scared and the damage has been done.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2018
  14. Again.... See a counselor dude. If you truly want help just go... this is not the place you will find the help you need.

15. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

There is a reason why people, entire families get murdered for the threat of snitching.

But what would you know about jail, you probably think it's sweet. Like we playing card games .Well I was in the hole (23 hour lockdown) for most of my time there with an annoying ass celly. We didn't get along, I thought I was ganna get my balls ripped off, my eyes ripped out. The cos treat you like shit and don't care about you, your bored all the time, you are starving all the time.

16. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Sure because you're all afraid to look the core issue in the eye. The fact that jail is hell and my sis snitched.

So you say, "this is too difficult for me to intellectually handle so I'll pass the issues onto a 'licensed professional' who has a degree in 'pyschology'"

My sister was wrong end of story, end of discussion, end of thread. The only thing you all convinced me of was that people may be scared of me. I'll keep that in mind.

17. That's exactly what I said... good luck

18. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Nah I'm good on that. Thanks anyway. Have a nice day.

19. SpiritVessel

SpiritVessel Fapstronaut

So you admit that you would kill your family to avoid having them snitch, but can’t see how a court judge thought it was right to put a protective order in place to keep them safe.

“End of discussion”? You are such a child. You are basically saying, “Everyone agree with me or I’ll ignore you. No one agrees with me that it’s wrong to send people to prison but okay to kill family members.” [not a direct quote]

Your sister did what she had to in order to protect herself. You are clearly a dangerous person. If you don’t get the help and counseling you need, it’s only a matter of time before you end up back in prison. Please seek help. Not a forum; find a licensed professional therapist or councilor.

I hope this is not who you really are and instead is a desperate, pathetic attempt to get attention from others. It would still be sad, but not as upsetting as the idea that you are actually as deranged as you seem. Either way, please seek help.