1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just want to say, thank you Nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kai101, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Kai101

Kai101 Fapstronaut

This community has been such a great tool in my life and has helped me through hard and uncertain times. I just thought I'd say thanks. Because if this community, I finally addressed that I had an addiction. I found support here, and was comforted by the thought that I was not alone. I have experienced more confidence, better self esteem, more motivation, and an appreciation for life. It hasnt always been easy, actually far from it. But like anything in life, nothing that is worth having comes easy. I love this community and hope that more people can seek refuge here.

2. It’s great that you are doing so well, I am inspired thank you.

emeka71 and Kai101 like this.
  3. Kai101

Kai101 Fapstronaut

Anytime

4. iPhone user

iPhone user Fapstronaut

Glad for you to be here.

Kai101 likes this.
  5. Goingtodothis21

Goingtodothis21 Fapstronaut

Great to hear man, well done. I also love this community and I realise we have to utilise it, not waste it. It's such a benefit to have NoFap on our side in this ongoing fight..

emeka71 and Kai101 like this.
  6. Yes this is realy the sanctuary before the outside world

7. emeka71

emeka71 Fapstronaut

This community has helped me a lot. Even though I'm still struggling I'm not where I used to be.

Kai101 likes this.
  8. Glad to know that your here!!! were all a big community