1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite TV series?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 11, 2018.

1. After just having rewatched it, I forgot to add Todd McFarlane's Spawn Season 1 to my list. Also Dexter and True Detective Season 1.

2. I didnt even know there was a spawn show, but i've seen the old movie and read the comics when i was younger. Did you know they were making a new Spawn movie?

Also, true detectives rocks!

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. I have heard about it, and I'm definitely excited for it, especially since McFarlane will be more involved this time, compared to the 90s one. I have also read the Spawn Origins collection 1 + 2, but my attention span isn't long enough to keep following the same story for too long. That's also why I am more of a movie person than a TV series person. I enjoy reading graphic novels/TPBs because they contain a more "condensed" story arc, otherwise I will become bored too quickly, even if I love the characters themselves.

4. I agree with the attention span thing i can't follow a story too long either, thats why i prefer movies also. Tv shows take too long to get to the point a lot of times and they drag out plot points to fill time.

5. Shrek Ogre

Shrek Ogre Fapstronaut

Minhdunter, True Detective and Punisher.

6. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

Hey does any one out there remember Sally field in a tv series called brothers and sisters.

7. Dontask

Dontask Fapstronaut

Hi! The walking dead and Survivor are my favourite ones. Even though I saw mostly all TV series (including the ones you listed!)

8. I don't, sorry, I only remember her as Robin Williams' wife in Mrs Doubtfire

9. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I'm surprised at myself but I am really enjoying Navy SEALS

10. skinnydagger

skinnydagger Fapstronaut

Im disappointed nobody pointed out "Community". Even though the show evidently diminished in quality after the 3rd season, the first three seasons may be amongst the best seasons in comedy of the decade, and the post gaslight year has some hilarious episodes also. I would recommend this to anyone who just needs a brief siestsa from the stressful pressures of life, and anybody else for that matter.

11. Trevelyan357

Trevelyan357 Fapstronaut

I love watching all the old classics: Columbo, Miami Vice, Rockford Files, Wings, Seinfeld, Dukes Of Hazzard, Maguyver, The A-Team, and Alias.

The last newer series I liked was Chuck. That was pretty funny.

12. Yesssss. I loveeee Chuck! The show and the character!

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Naked and afraid
    Deadliest catch
    Darkness
    Outback truckers
    Bushcraft build-off
    (Discovery channel)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  14. Some Good Ones:
    • Firefly.
    • The Office (US version).
    • Blue Bloods.
    • Chuck.
    • Better Off Ted. (Only two seasons but hilarious)
    • Futurama
    • Endeavor
    • Inspector Lewis
    • Wentworth
    • Sons of Anarchy
    • Punisher

15. I'm watching Sharp Objects now don't know if it will be a favorite but I loved the Gilmore Girls, Sherlock, and House

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'm watching succession right now. It's really good.

17. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Doctor Who, Westworld, Black Mirror