1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NO MORE MR. RICE GUY?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by STAR DUST, Aug 13, 2018.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I went to the gym today. I am genetically gifted with my physical statures.
    I eat a bunch of crap and I have gained weight over the years. I hear that cutting out carbs can help you lose weight but I love brown rice.
    There is no way I can do low carb Leto etc. It makes me tired and cranky. Hell no. I am committed to being healthier.

I like to train and will see where it goes.

A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  2. @STAR DUST If we're to be no more Mr Nice Guy should we just do something to get us banned from the forum?

STAR DUST likes this.
  3. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

Hey @STAR DUST, I'm not a big fan of diets/regimes where you have to cut things out from your diet - especially when they're enjoyable

I do intermittent fasting and it's changed my energy levels, the way I see food, and made me more slender. You don't eat until after midday and then you stop eating 8 hours later (like, 8-10pm). During those hours you can eat what you want, and if you're bulking you should go HAM on your meals. Doing IF means that your energy levels balance out and when you exercise, you burn up the fats rather than what you ate an hour ago.

I wrote something about it here:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/intermittent-fasting-forever.188538/

STAR DUST likes this.
  4. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Cool thanks Sayonara. I really it.
    Cool

A41:14A likes this.
  5. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Just work out harder, lifting weights burns a lot of calories, and the more muscle you have the more calories you burn.

STAR DUST and Deleted Account like this.
  6. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Thanks