1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hhhughhh

hhhughhh Fapstronaut

I'm having a bit of a down day but I figure breaking my record before it starts isn't going to fix it. I've been doing fine avoiding triggers, assuming why I'm tempted, etc. and I've had a relatively fine time of it compared to my earlier days. I just want something to take my mind off things "to take the edge off". Apathy towards my goal isn't something to consider relevant especially not in a moment of weakness though so I'm good. Still aiming for a month.

tiredofbeingtired and tommatheus like this.
  2. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Really i want to write the number seve... So bad... But i relapsed... You know what... A painful, excruciating headache. And it is funny that, once again, i think PMO is the thing i need first after the pain is over. Pathetic, aren't I?

tommatheus likes this.
  3. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

4. Flimsyfryingpan

Flimsyfryingpan Fapstronaut

5. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

6. GrandmasterElectrican

GrandmasterElectrican Fapstronaut

I fell back into the pmo vortex for thw last few months after doing really well
    I keep trying to get back on the horse but keep faultering. So im back on the site ready to kick some ass, get support and givr support to my fellow fapstronauts. We can beat this together

7. GrandmasterElectrican

GrandmasterElectrican Fapstronaut

No bro your only human, the struggle is real. Ive been off the wagon for a while so your ahead of me already brotha. Stay strong

8. persona_libre

persona_libre Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 7 succesful, so close of the goal.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  9. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

One more to go. Great job!

10. Day 1.
    College homework is killing me. I hope it also kills PMO, because if it doesn't, I will.

PersistingGenius likes this.
  11. itsrob

itsrob Fapstronaut

12. PersistingGenius

PersistingGenius Fapstronaut

I'm planning on going for 6 days, just because I'm not sure about 7. My record this month is 5 days and I wanna prove to myself I can beat it.
    One week sounds nice, I just don't wanna put so much pressure on myself like I usually do, then end up failing and the cycle of emotional dilemma begins again.
    I'm going to try to last for 6 days, and I will post here at least everyday in these 6 days; when the sixth day is done, I will try extremely hard to last for that last day. Who knows, maybe it will be rewarding enough to keep me trying this again. One more day sounds even better!

WanderTruth and pak_assassin like this.
  13. pak_assassin

pak_assassin Fapstronaut

14. pak_assassin

pak_assassin Fapstronaut

You can go all the way to 7 days .
    Believe in yourself.

PersistingGenius likes this.
  15. Blade-rnr

Blade-rnr Fapstronaut

Struggling to get through a week of no PM so going for a week with no P first. Will add the M next week. Day 0.

16. PersistingGenius

PersistingGenius Fapstronaut

I will achieve this challenge by not allowing myself to be alone.
    If I spot myself alone, I will immediately seek to find company.
    If there is no company nearby, I will leave the house and go to the library and study there.

This is because PMO is impulsive, so I want to cut the root out before the shoot becomes present.

17. Spence33

Spence33 Fapstronaut