1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Spence33

Spence33 Fapstronaut

2. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

Day 1, I have very little faith in myself at the moment

hoping_cannon likes this.
  3. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

4. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

Trust me man, ive been so close and failed many times. Stay in it, it might take a few trys but i know you and I can make it! Stay strong cat man!

5. Guys, I did it, 14 days. Thanks for all your support! I want to tell those of you who feel discouraged right now, that if I can do it, then you can too. Trust me, over the last few months I could barely go more than 2-3 days w/o PMO - I have failed alot! But this time I just got determined and stuck with it, through the ups and downs. Do your best and don't beat yourself up if you stumble - just get up and try again!

6. Iwannaquitplz

Iwannaquitplz Fapstronaut

5/14... You really don't realise how fast 14 days go by when you're not restarting your counter 7 times during it.

I was so close to breaking yesterday... it had me with my hand on my face demoralised, meditating and searching for the will to not pmo. I had an empty incognito window open...
    Randomly, I found an answer that helped me snap right out of the urges.
    IF I relapse today, on day 4, then in 4 days time I will be facing the exact same monster... If I only keep fighting now then maybe I will never see this monster again or maybe I fill find something to help me overcome it easier next time. Either way, restarting and facing the same monster again will only result in no answers and no progress.

I pictured it like a dark souls boss... Don't give up after you've been hit, just keep going and you might work it out.

I closed down my computer, went down stairs with my book and started reading. Here I am, proud to say I have made it to day 5; another monster to overcome but overcome it I will!

discovery and hoping_cannon like this.
  7. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yes, it will not be a relapse.
    Check out this link on How to avoid wet dreams
    Stay strong!

Smoky19MI likes this.
  9. Smoky19MI

Smoky19MI Fapstronaut

Well I relapsed, so have to start all over again. Just have to get through this weekend and everything should be fine.

10. Day 1/14

Thanks a lot for your support my friend!

11. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day zero of 14. Fucking demon liquor got me again. I need to beat these urges after I drink. That's my true challenge.

12. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Yes, last night I set a new world record. No one has ever gone from edging to sexy videos on Youtube to reading Birth of the Republic 1763-89 so quickly ever! About 4 seconds. Congrats man!

Tonytone likes this.
  13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 12 of 14 complete!

JoePineapples likes this.
  14. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

15. Day [10/14]
    4 more days! NEED DOPAMINE FIX!!!
    Adapting to new environment makes me anxious. Need to settle down and have a routine asap.
    LET's do this!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
    Henry Ford

discovery likes this.
  16. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

Get back up again.

The Dustbin and Exadict like this.
  17. xkarma

xkarma Fapstronaut

2/14, I promise to be PM-free today

18. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

4/14: Today was a good day and right now scrolling through the posts, its amazing how many motivating people there are
    All together walking and fighting on the path to the summit.

discovery likes this.