1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

0 Motivation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by looky, Aug 19, 2018.

1. looky

looky Fapstronaut

Hey , in the past i visited this site and i started nofap , but i consider my self new any way , cause iam back at 0 level , i was doing good , and i had motivation , and will to improve my life including doing NoFap , i had energy and motivation and i was kinda optimistic , iam a person who have no friends and no social life , and i probably have issues like shyness and anixety , and after one year of trying NoFap ,and failing , my motivation slowly dropped because of being alone and all the issues , i started getting sad and more deppressed and because of having no one to help me , i was only falling down in infinite dark cold hole , iam still at school and i expected this dark mood to leave me in vacation but it didnt , in school it feels like shit to sit the whole day alone with no one , in my school there is no one who is like minded , and its hard to open up for any one , iam currently in vacation but iam doing nothing , even though iam a creative and productive person in general and i consider myself smart , school is about to come and iam so afraid of it , this loop of bullshit low enegry mood is killing me . i even feel sometimes like iam a selfish person too . iam writing this down here because nofap and all self development are all related and for me they all affect each other

2. undopmo

undopmo Fapstronaut

You are in withdrawals my friend, its like a drug, we have to find a way to redirect the withdrawals. We will have to find a way to develop a skill to be imumune to these withdrawals. I will develop it, i am certain.

3. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Right there with you man. Failed miserably today and basically feel like utter garbage. We can get back to being on top of things, just take it one hour at a time. One minute at a time if you have to. It isn't easy, but it's worth it. You and I both know it. Just take one step at a time.

Choose a new thing to do, take one step towards it. Pick anything, just start doing it. If you find something you enjoy (that isn't PMO), do it more, get good at it, find a community that does it too. Easier said than done I know, but the key is just to take a step. Then take the next one.

4. looky

looky Fapstronaut

what is withdrawl like what do you mean exactly .

5. fireblaster

fireblaster Fapstronaut