1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to walk away??

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Healmyheart, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Healmyheart

Healmyheart Fapstronaut

It's all good totally understand, it's just such a frustrated reaction. I'm more into hair pulling and biting my hand/arm.

2. Archangel 77

Archangel 77 Fapstronaut

I think those videos are great, but remember you can’t make him absorb them. You can’t control him. He has to be willing to do that work.

All you can do is focus on yourself. Are you in Therapy?

3. Healmyheart

Healmyheart Fapstronaut

No not in therapy, apparently he dosen't need it.

4. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Make it a boundary ! Lol

5. Healmyheart

Healmyheart Fapstronaut

Some very serious things will be going down tomorrow. I will not be backing down like in the past!

6. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Whelp you have a ton of support here ! You know his language by now , do the things you plan from a place of love for yourself not a place of hate for Him . I hope it goes well , it doesn’t always go as planned in our head as we all know . Best of luck , I always say in advance “ id like to have a conversation with the man I said “ I do to “ not the PA “

7. Healmyheart

Healmyheart Fapstronaut

Thank you, I have some amazing anonymous friends. Yeah they are two very different people who we thought we were with compared to reality, I wish you the best too x

8. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

One thing learned was you don’t suppress the anger it’s part of the cycle. You need to process it or it can become very damaging to yourself and others.
    Some woman dance, some literally run it out of them I like I did. Some have put energy into deep cleaning and even chop wood, take down old fences to built a new one. What ever works but I have at least find a healthy physical act works for you to release the anger.
    I urge you to find a safe healthy outlet for it. I would take my anger out on treadmill. It was an hour day in the beginning and slowly went to a few times a week. I would let myself feel it. Think all the things I needed to. The angrier I got the harder I pushed myself. It was the safest healthiest way I could come up with. By the time I was finished I was to tired.

9. Healmyheart

Healmyheart Fapstronaut

Yes I might fuel it into excersise also, at least that way I can also be working on self improvement. The way I feel right now, I will be buff in no time lol like by tomorrow haha

Jennica and hope4healing like this.