1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can Men and Women Just Be Friends?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Well, i'm not your son, so don't call me that...How's that for alpha?

2. Eh, dont bother, man. That alpha/beta crap is ridiculously immature.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The beta behavior is pathetic. Work on that.

Deleted Account and ClaudeDuval like this.
  4. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Sorry, I had to... LMAO

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  5. What a pure bad ass spending his time online labeling people as beta

6. Dude, you are a joke. I feel like i'm debating with an elementary school kid. Don't make me tell the teacher on you, you might miss recess

7. I'm still really curious what your thoughts are on people who are attracted to both sexes, @ClaudeDuval. And I mean genuinely curious, not in an argumentative way. If you dont have any thoughts on the matter, that's totally fine, but I'm curious what you would think is appropriate for someone who is bisexual in terms of friendships. Like honestly, I am more attracted to my female best friend than I am to a lot of my male friends.

8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I don't like using the beta/alpha analogy, I really don't. Just that your pathetic apologist action warranted it. Just move on dude.

9. Exactly, we all need some of that lol

10. Exactly, thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Think you got the wrong guy. It was the other person you were calling beta for his
    inferior pathetic apologist behavior.
    Would I be considered a beta cuck for replying?

12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

It hurts you because you know what I said is true. So just deal with it. With every reply you justify that I'm correct about it.;)

13. For every reply you justify that you’re the superior ultimate nofap forum debate crusher who gets maximum puss

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Correction, I meant the other guy. But to answer your question yes, it was cuck behavior.

15. Y'all are gonna get this thread locked with all this nonsense... let's be grown ups.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  16. I’m sure you tell this to people to their faces all the time

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You seem to really have a major issue with this men/women thing. Geeze. What's up with that. No need to answer.

18. Agreed, i'm gonna be a 'beta' and back out. This is getting out of hand fast. Peace out

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. final words Ra’s Al Ghul fucks confirmed

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  20. FancyCoolDude

FancyCoolDude Fapstronaut

Men and women can be friends. From evolutonary point of view they weren't supposed to be but due to advancement of humans, which bringed cultural and social changes, they can.

Naturally, we're supposed to be attracted to each other. In prehistory if a female wasn't attracted to a male she wouldn't bother and looo for another one that might fit her needs, and vice versa.

Now, we're no longer cavemen. We can cooperate with other people, talk and discuss, learn, have passions, fullfil our and their needs, advance in life. Human life no longer focuses on reproducing. We can set our life purpose, we can create our destiny.

There might and will be cases in which you don't want to date a girl but she's nice to have around. Women can be beneficial to your life in other ways than sex. They can teach you, learn from you, support you or assist in other ways.

Life no longer revolves around dating and sex, although thats the case for many people.

tweeby and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.