1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

2. Turning off my brain numbing devices at 8:00PM.

Day 0/30

3. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

4. Very good!

5. 19/30

Nice! Welcome to the challenge!

Only ten days left! :)

6. Nice! What's keeping you up?

Symbol of Peace and leo da king like this.
  7. Ten days left of the challenge, and many more to come. I'm not sure if I'll continue following strictly the same rules after the challenge, but I will definitely make this a default habit.

8. 20/30 :)

Yeah, I'm also going to make this a default habit. What I've noticed is the most important thing for me is to keep the time. When time is up, the only thing I can do is to postpone the task until tomorrow. I think I'm an expert in doing one small thing that only takes one minute and suddenly many hours has past... so even after this challenge I will still keep the deadline, however, I will allow myself to watch a movie that ends after the deadline, since that's not the thing that usually keeps me up.

9. Day 0 and Day 1 went well. I turned off all devices at exactly 8:00PM

1/30.

10. 21/30

So you’ve turned off your devices before the desired time twice? Then you should be at 2/30. In all challenges, zero means you have not accomplished the task the first time yet. :)

11. Ah, I see. Thank you for letting me know :D.

Force Majeure likes this.
  12. Unfortunately I failed to turn off my devices last night :(. Back to the beginning for me.

0/30.

13. 22/30

On your feet soldier, you can do this!

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. 24/30 (9pm)

Got in bed at 21:30, woke up at 5:30. This is great.

vicicool likes this.