1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual transmutation

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Krispyadventurer, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Krispyadventurer

Krispyadventurer New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I’m on day25 semen retention. I’ve been an avid meditator for years and new that ejaculating reduced my internal energy but still continued for some reason. I finally decided to stop wasting my seed and store my jing. I’m currently trying sexual transmutation in meditation. The moving of my sexual energy up through my chakras. Does anyone have any advice on this? Sexual energy to spiritual energy? Creative energy? This is powerful stuff. Loving it so far.

2. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Hello, welcome here. Good luck with your energy resources management...

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Son_of_Iroquois

Son_of_Iroquois Fapstronaut

You might be interested in the work of Gopi Krishna.

https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Ev...8&qid=1534267867&sr=8-2&keywords=gopi+krishna

A41:14A and (deleted member) like this.
  4. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Hi you may want to check out Mantak Chia

Son_of_Iroquois likes this.
  5. R.yan7

R.yan7 New Fapstronaut

Can NoFap cause kundalini energy to rise? I've also heard it's hard to awaken kundalini. I'm not interested in doing it, just didn't want too.

6. Hi, i feel like playing around with different ways of breathing can help moving my internal energies :).

Deleted Account and STAR DUST like this.
  7. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

I believe yes as it happened to me. Still trying to sort out if this new found energy is a good or bad thing. Feels great but it is very similar to O but more intense and not necessarily associated with ejaculation

8. Well the first chakra is your root chakra, which is around your groin area which is no coincidence, because consciousness created nature and nature gave us the drive to propagate the species by our sexual drive, that’s why sex is so exciting and great, but it’s been perverted nowadays which burns our energy through the mind by the form of lust, like fire, we keep stoking it so we just waste energy from thinking those perverted thoughts even more so when we are so obsessed with it, but I digress.

So, how the chakra thing works is it works it’s way up, everything must be balanced, but if we keep ejaculating we are overexerting the first chakra and it will never have time to “fill up” and “pour over” to the next chakra levels etc. so semen retention or rather lessening our ejaculation frequency by ALOT. I like to meditate and just imagining the energy from my first chakra point make its way up to my last chakra level, which is somewhere in the head or just visualize it just going up and through all your chakra levels

9. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Thanks for your comments. I have become very familiar with the chakras. The microcosmic orbit meditation is something I am doing now and it circulates the energy thru all the chakras in a circular fashion. The great thing about this is it isn't a concept, you really feel the energy moving up. Not sure if your first paragraph is referring to the general problems of PMO or you are concerned about circulating Jing energy. I am still trying to discern the truth on this one but when I'm honest with myself and the energy is purely energy and not lustful feelings, it feels healthy. I agree 100% with you about the loss of energy with PMO. Semen retention has been a powerful byproduct of noFAP. I didn't even know it was a thing before I came to the practice of just not doing PMO. Once I realized not ejaculating was powerful on an energetic level, it took me to a different place with different motivation. Rather than feel a victim, an addict, I now am excited to explore a different spiritual path where sexual energy is being transmuted into something else. Time will tell if this is just another way my root chakra is messing with me.

10. No, just keeping away from fapping alone, won´t wake up the kundalini. That can only happen, when you fool around also with breathing and certain meditation exercises, you have read somewhere, without being supervised by any proper teacher.

11. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

I understand. I didn't intentionally seek out the kundalini awakening, it happened to me three weeks into NoFap. I was awakened in the middle of the night with intense pleasurable energy. It has given me much hope I can find a way to find a healthier alternative to PMO. I have educated myself on this topic over the last couple months reading several books and articles. I am now scheduled to meet with a Taoist teacher to get additional guidance. Good luck to you on your path.

12. What is microcosmic orbit meditation? Is it to help keep our energy flow from getting congested? I look on wikipedia, it says through your arm and legs etc, is that part of it? or are you just circulating your way up through your chakras? Do all the chakras circulate at the same time? I've read that all chakras work best when in unison and balanced so that's why we have to stop ejaculating because that depletes our root chakra which then translates (poorly translates rather) to the other proceeding chakras.

I get this feeling on my crown chakra when I do my meditation sometimes. I feel more conscious/aware, things are brighter, but not what my eyes see, but rather my eyes are brighter, if that makes sense, I'm not talking about my physical eyes neither, it's more about the ability to see through the eyes widen, if that makes sense ahah

First paragraph is the problems with PMO, yes. Also, do you know about jing, qi and shen? It goes jing, qi and then shen, we need shen for higher level of consciousness, but if we ejaculate then our jing never converts to qi which then never converts to shen, what do you think about this? Please, tell me all you know. I believe there is so many ways to achieve something, I work my energy from bottom up so that all chakras fill and you seem to absorb energy from the universe circulating your chakra points, because the universe is not fixed, we put too much emphasis on the "physical" which only dampens our ability to control vibrations that permeate within/without ourselves because with the paradigm of the physical keeps us fixated keeping our abilities stagnated because we have programmed our subconscious to believe such so we can never fully tap into our true abilities. When you see everything as vibration and that we, everything around us, is vibration but slowed down. That's what time is, time is consciousness slowed down and that's why we have the ability to "view" through our "eyes".

PS: sorry if my writing isn't coherent, when I try to respond and articulate my points, after awhile, I lose sight/focus on the goal of my answer... another reason why I must quit pmo

13. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Sorry for the delay in responding, somehow I didn't get the notice of your response. I heard about the microcosmic orbit from reading some of Mantak Chia's books. He describes the practice to varying degrees in his book. I believe his book entitled "awaken healing energy" goes into it enough detail to get the gist of it. It is very similar to what you describe. You do start at the Hui-Yin chakra in the perineum and work up to the crown and then down to the abdomen. I am getting better at circulating this energy and find it very calming and it is helping me handle the increasing energy of NoFap. It is also an aid in bringing the energy generated from non ejaculatory full body orgasms out of the head and into the belly. I am very familiar with jin, chi and shen as I learned about all that stuff from Mantak Chia's books. After practicing all this stuff for the last 3 months I am gaining trust in my ability to not use these practices in an unhealthy way. Nevertheless, this energy is more intense than PMO for me so it deserves respect. I am going to meet with a practitioner of these practices in my area to gain more understanding of the pros and cons.

14. Tell me more about jing, qi and shen. How do I rebuild my jing?

15. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

First of all, I am no expert. Through necessity I am learning about this stuff. Jing is your natural sexual energy. if it is depleted thru too much masturbation you only need to take a break. Mantak Chia states the following regarding how often to ejaculate based on your age
    A man at twenty can ejaculate once every four days.
    A man at thirty can ejaculate once every eight days.
    A man at forty can ejaculate once every ten days.
    A man at fifty can ejaculate once every twenty days.
    A man at sixty should no long ejaculate.

I am in my 50s, when I was your age I felt like I could ejaculate several times a day and still retain my energy. Now I need at least a week to build up my energy. I'm speaking of energy that can be used for transmutation (I am not masturbating now but do loose semen thru spontaneous emissions after a few weeks- still working on how to minimize that). Once my jing has built back up it is easy to draw it up to the crown and convert it to Chi. You many want to read one of Manta Chia's book Taoist secrets of love, cultivating male sexual energy as he discusses jing, chi and shen in depth there. I am not sure I completely understand shen at this point. Jing is something we are all very familiar with as it resides in our sexual struggles. Chi is a wonderful energy that circulates throughout the body. If you've ever felt a tingling sensation go down your spine when you hear a special piece of music, that is chi. If you are working with your breathing in the chakras you will start to feel this energy.

16. Thank you for your response, might have to check that book out. You’re still getting wet dreams at 50?? That’s a good thing right?? Also, I hear nocturnal emissions are your body’s way of releasing the excess so if you’re body feels it needs to, then don’t worry too much I suppose.

17. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Sorry if that was confusing, no wet dreams. But after 2-3 weeks of semen retention some leaks out some times when I go to the bathroom or occasionally just with cuddling with my wife.

18. hmmm do you think you are getting aroused in any way in those 2-3 weeks?

19. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Since we have already crossed the socially accepted TMI situation I will say this. When a discharge comes out after peeing that is truly spontaneous. The times with my wife I did get myself to a heightened arousal as I didn't see that as a bad thing. I didn't expect it to go beyond just feeling warmth (I am not used to NoFap so this is a new territory for me). The other situation with spontaneous emissions occur with the Taoist meditation practices. I have had it happen with the deep breathing exercises and during the periods of spontaneous non ejaculatory pleasure that I've mentioned. I usually can channel the energy away from my genitals but it seems after 2-3 weeks the sexual need is enough that my ability to hold back the energy, even when my intention isn't to express it happens. I am working on becoming tuned into the energy in my body when it shifts to having a sexual quality and am getting better at redirecting my thoughts and feelings away from that. I am now 10 days in with this cycle and so far so good.

20. Ahhh I see. I am just saying that because during streaks I've had been aroused and I'd pre-cum and I was thinking that is what you are having and then you pee it out.

check this out!
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/