1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Try to remember how does it make you feel when you relapse and think about it every time when your mind tries to blind you.
    I'm actually here because of relapse, after which I decided to dont do that ever again. And I thought that posting here and reading all the stories will keep my mindset right.
    So after all a single relapse can even make you stronger;)

2. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Dont really have anything new to say today. I found it a little harder to meditate last night, but a couple of deep breaths and focusing on the body helped. I felt really relaxed and again had a good sleep. See you tomorrow

3. I really appreciate how all of you guys support me ....
    Thanks to all..

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 24
    skipped last night
    this morning 15

5. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 4
    I think im starting to feel more and more benefits from both meditating and staying away from PMO.
    Self confidence,focus,memory,controlling my emotions and urges, more energy and motivation.
    I hope to keep my meditation streak going also on the weekend.
    Have a nice day :)

6. Day 8 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

Still have trouble letting go of control of the breath, sometimes it becomes stiff in my belly or chest but then i do have quite a lot of tension

7. PowerfulSRE

Day 25

Last night skipped
    This morning 14
    relapsed again btw

Future role model and Skielr like this.
  8. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 5
    I skipped my before-bed meditation yesterday but meditated for a while (the same day) in the morning when I woke up.
    Time to get back to my routine, see you tomorrow

9. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Take it easy, dont blame yourself. Every attempt makes you stronger.

10. Day 9 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

I find myself losing motivation during longer meditations, getting lazy and chasing thoughts, I want to do better.

11. PowerfulSRE

Day 26

Last night skipped
    This morning 12
    another relapse

@Skielr thanks mate

12. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Last night I found it harder to focus, probably because I wasnt sober on Saturday, but it wasnt a big deal.
    I managed to find some quiet and peace in my mind and also meditated today right after gym and a cold shower. That combination was really relaxing as well for mind as for body.
    Now going for another meditation. See you

13. PowerfulSRE

Day 27
    last night skipped
    this morning 17

14. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

hi everyone, been meditating / relaxing for years. I use it to release tensions in the body and negative energy. It is very efficient, but i do it when i feel i need it

15. Day 2
    Haven't posted in a while but I have good excuses...I do.

Meditation is so relaxing and calming, I am loving it. I feel it will help me with my social anxiety in the long run.

16. Day 10

Making great progress with being present during the day but struggle with nonreactivity and resistance to bodily sensations

17. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Had some trouble with focusing during meditation and also with sleeping last night. But im (also- @im_broken ;) ) making great progress when it comes to my mindset during the day.
    Taking control of my mind and struggling with thoughts/emotions in the evening gives me rewards next day.
    I'm meditating only for a week,but it feels like much longer, maybe its because im becoming more aware day by day.
    See you tommorow.

18. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Day 1 (I have been meditating daily before this)

Buddhist meditation. Mantra recitation.

Looking forward to the challenge.

19. PowerfulSRE

Well well well you look at that know. This thread is getting alive. That is great! Welcome, @Contentful T, @Vedas_fr and good luck!

Day 28
    last night skipped
    this morning 23

20. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 8
    It was easier than the day before. I found deep focus and relaxation and felt like I could be in that state all night.
    Today I noticed that sometimes during the day (e.g when Im sitting in the bus) when I have nothing important to do, im automatically watching my breath and turning my focus on my body. That helps a lot especially with overthinking and other insecurities that used to haunt me.