1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual transmutation

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Krispyadventurer, Aug 10, 2018.

1. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Pre-cum is usually that clear seminal fluid that comes after prolonged arousal. What I see is the milky substance that certainly contains prostate fluid. Since I've had a vasectomy, I think the vast majority of the material is prostatic fluid. This makes sense to me as it builds up in the prostate with prolonged semen retention. I think the body has a logic and knows when to release these fluids. I don't loose as much energy as when I have a full ejaculation but I am still curious to see how it feels to go past a month as many of the posts I read about Semen Retention benefits seem to claim the results start happening after the 4 week mark. Thanks for your interest

2. There’s prostate fluids? Check out the link I sent you, that guy went on a reboot with TMI and semen retention in mind and he talks a lot about the jing and stuff, thanks! I’m always interested in this. It helps me see how the body works, how it differs from mainstream science and how it can translate into “everything”

3. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Thanks I'll check it out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. <3333

5. prashant_pandey

prashant_pandey New Fapstronaut

sahaj yoga can help you with that. you hv been seeking quiet a few years. it wont take u much time to grow spiritually higher. i am new to nofap and practis8ng sahaj yoga. what v r doing is chastity. chastity is the principal of shri ganesha. shri ganesha is gaurding mother kundalini. sahaj yoga, will help you experience it and not just read it theoretically. u can find a nearby meditation centre, since sy has its centre across india in every city. try it . it helped me cure my problems, it will help you with urs