1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can teens fap in moderation?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kai101, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Kai101

Kai101 Fapstronaut

I was just curious about if teens could fap (just using sensation) while rebooting, since most of us don't have sexual partners or any other way to release it. Thanks

2. Hal Mal

Hal Mal New Fapstronaut

I think masturbating during the reboot proccess can definetely have a negative impact on your reboot imo. I would suggest going 3-6 months with no pmo and then asking yourself the question. I dont think that you would really want to after that long. Yo by the way, go check out mikkois on youtube. He has some really good info and can be real motivating.

Deleted Account and Kai101 like this.
  3. Kai101

Kai101 Fapstronaut

I love mikkois. He has helped me throughout this. Nice, someone else who watches him

Deleted Account and Hal Mal like this.
  4. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I think it's much better not to. Orgasm releases dopamine, which is habit-forming. Lay off the orgasms entirely and you'll live a much more fulfilled life, always with energy and in the present.

Jwarrior77, Ra's Al Ghul and Kai101 like this.
  5. Kai101

Kai101 Fapstronaut

Will do

Jwarrior77 and EmmyB like this.
  6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

There is no moderation, because masterbation is highly addictive.

Attached Files:

7. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

No

8. nope, it does not matter what age you are, you should harness that sexual energy, use it for your own development, dont just shoot out your treasure.

YoungBaller23 likes this.