1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make Google play store app?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Isuperman, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

I don't know anything about app developing i just have mobile and computer. I want to make simple daily information Mobile app for playstore ...i tried it before using Google but i don't understand anything...so anyone know it ... can i make play store app free of cost??

2. thedaring9

thedaring9 Fapstronaut

Download and install Android Studio is a start.

Watch a few youtube videos on android app development, and follow.

Otherwise, you will probably need to learn a programming language that's best used to develop android apps. Java comes into mind.

Isuperman likes this.
  3. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Thanks for replying i watched some videos its very complicated me ... Some said that i need to register private site and it also paid sites ......i want to create simple app no any animation or decoration i want share some daily info through that app and main purpose is earning money yes learning programming language is good idea but i don't know anything about programming please tell me to start and how many days it took for learning?

4. thedaring9

thedaring9 Fapstronaut

I see. I myself isn't a very experience programmer, but I want to one day be able to earn money by my own abilities as well, instead of relying on salary from a company (which is always just a piece of paper away from ending).

I wouldn't suggest learning a programming language unless you want to do development/IT as a career. Maybe a little in the future to know what's going on, but you don't really need it. Maybe get someone cheap to do it for you? Fiverr comes to mind, you might just need to negotiate with them for a better deal.

Isuperman likes this.
  5. Why you guys are unburying these old threads?

6. This thread is 3 years old FFS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.