1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"ASSAULTED" BY THE GIRLS :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ALEX_88, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good morning friends,
    I want to share with you some nice episodes that have happened to me lately, as you can see my strip is increasing more and more. In addition to the many benefits I have already mentioned, including better concentration, brain fog gone, depression disappeared, today I want to tell you an episode that happened to me on Saturday night. I am a fan of many years of Caribbean dances (salsa, bachata) and I often go dancing in various clubs in Milan (I'm Italian), this Saturday when I entered the club I perceived many looks of women like never before, I met two twins who literally jumped on me and spent the whole evening with me, people looked at me in amazement, wondered why all this happened with 2 women. Now I can see the looks of women who look at me even from a distance, in the gym I have my eyes on various girls, I think because stop masturbating creates a positive aura, energy that women are able to perceive. Wherever I go it seems that my presence is anticipated even before I show myself ahaha !! Also ... ..I would like to say something ... in the last few years, but even up to a few weeks ago, I have always had strange fantasies (BDSM, fetish etc ...) are disappearing, it seems that I can control my thoughts more, even if not I saw P my brain continued to fantasize about those fetishes, it is obvious the impulses do not disappear, but if you try to divert that energy into other activities it's better :) I hope to write more updates with even better encouragement for you Hello everybody!!

2. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Very encouraging!

Grazie!

Amazing Athest and ALEX_88 like this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Mattew, post: 1693951, membro: 254071"] Molto incoraggiante!

Grazie! [/ QUOTE]
    thanks to you for reading, for anything you ask me

4. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Certo, anch'io sono italiano.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Davvero? wow

6. Yes something does seem to start changing quite quickly. I'm even finding that when I see attractive women, I feel less sexual and I simply appreciate their beauty more. The worse time is when I'm on my own and tempted to fantasize.
    Congratulation on your progress!

koolpal, Reborn16 and ALEX_88 like this.
  7. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "SirErnest, post: 1694238, membro: 255131"] Sì, qualcosa sembra iniziare a cambiare abbastanza rapidamente. Sto persino scoprendo che quando vedo donne attraenti, mi sento meno sessuale e semplicemente apprezzo di più la loro bellezza. Il momento peggiore è quando sono da solo e tentato di fantasticare.
    Congratulazioni per i tuoi progressi! [/ QUOTE]
    grazie, è difficile non fantasticare ... se succede, cerca di resistere almeno alla masturbazione

SirErnest likes this.
  8. Nikito_EtherMan

Nikito_EtherMan New Fapstronaut

ciao dalla sardegna amico, anche io avevo desideri fetish.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  9. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Awesome progress, I'm happy to hear about the fetish/fantasy stuff becoming less of an influence as time goes by.

I take lessons in salsa, bachata, but I'm just beginning.. Still, after a month of abstaining I have noticed some looks from girls. There's definitely some good energy when we don't MO it away in a while. Congrats & keep going!

ALEX_88 likes this.
  10. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Nikito_EtherMan, post: 1696725, membro: 229097"] ciao dalla sardegna amico, anche io avevo desideri fetish. [/ QUOTE]

E adesso come va?

11. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "Reborn16, post: 1696867, membro: 98639"] Progressi eccezionali, sono felice di sapere che le cose fetish / fantasy stanno diventando meno influenti col passare del tempo.

Prendo lezioni di salsa, bachata, ma sto solo iniziando .. Eppure, dopo un mese di astensione ho notato alcuni sguardi delle ragazze. C'è sicuramente un po 'di energia quando non lo allontaniamo da un po'. Congratulazioni e continua! [/ QUOTE]
    thanks, you too are on your way

Reborn16 likes this.