1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So I had my first wet dream and I'm a little embarrassed to admit it

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Lostbutfound, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

Yes I am currently on day 29 of my nofap journey and I recently experienced my first wet dream, I just had a dream where erotic stuff was happening and I woke up to a mess on my underwear.

Needless to say this is very embarrassing to even admit and well I was wondering if I had to start all over again? I don't want to but if that is the case I will do it. Thank you for your time.

2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Wet dreams aren't cause for resets, but beware the chaser effect! Congratulations, it's a sign of healing. Stay strong!

Coolyorky and hardowner like this.
  3. ROB999

ROB999 Fapstronaut

the brain is rewiring its a great sign, not a reset or relapse

hardowner likes this.
  4. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

You are lucky to have a wet dream. Means progress. I've never had one. Not even now, day 64...

Coolyorky likes this.
  5. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Had 10+ wet dreams, i'm at day 103. You have nothing to worry about!

Coolyorky likes this.
  6. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

It's a good sign. Be proud of yourself. Shame is one of many reasons why people get hooked on PMO.

Coolyorky likes this.
  7. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’ve never had one either. I’m on day 35 hard mode. Hoping hard mode will fix my pied

hardowner likes this.
  8. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Hahahaha, I would love to have a wet dream, although I never even had one before for some strange reason. The closest I went too was lucid dreaming a couple nights ago and god darn it was a good one too. I wish it would happen again, but oh well. Better luck next time, I just do mine as a stress relief because of some stressful times I am going. lol.

hardowner likes this.
  9. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

You are not alone buddy, I had wet dream on Saturday and again on Sunday, and I am very glad since it shows that my brain is rewiring.