1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Hello, @YOGI from South my friend! Checking in with my +7.

Thank you for the kind words. We are much more powerful when we help each other. :)

Nekkhamma likes this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Let's do this, @0Cool0 my brother! :) Things are great here and I hope they are with you, too! :)

Nekkhamma and Cool_Bro like this.
  3. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Happy Sunday all!

P-Free and Nekkhamma like this.
  4. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Adding another +7! Two weeks of hard mode, going strong. Not easy, and got a lot going on in life, but definitely would be worse if I was PMO'ing and losing my energy. Thanks for being on here everyone, hope we can all keep going, one day, one breath at a time!

P-Free likes this.
  5. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

So I had a tough week and especially a tough Sunday. Was having thoughts of relapsing yesterday. Couldn't resist but I'm glad I got various opportunities throughout my day to sit back and think what I'm doing. I didn't go completely autopilot this time.
    I am proud of myself for that I could control my urges and didn't relapse. This was a close call. Since morning I was nit even thinking of relapsing but suddenly it hit me and the then I've my incognito tab open.
    I had a choice I took my chances but by God's grace I am here today not relapsed.
    Thank you every one here for the support. You all have been impacting me and that is one of the reason that I didn't relapse.
    Yesterday was a nightmare but I lived through it.
    The real challenge will be the coming week. Wish me luck guys so I can post here the next Sunday
    Special thanks to @YOGI from South I really appreciate your efforts and was hoping to meet you someday.
    Congratulations to all who made it through the week and for anyone who relapsed hold on buddy because life has a hopeful undertone just be patient :)
    Regards,
    Grow

6. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Happy Sunday! :)

dangerduff and YOGI from South like this.
  7. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Great work! You can do it, man!

YOGI from South likes this.
  8. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Well done, man! You did it! Very proud of you for conquering the urge! Keep up the awesome work!

9. Awesome brother, This is what is needed. You have instilled confidence in not just yourself but fellow brothers who seem to find it tough and simply relapse. As I said earlier, the toughest will be 1st 2-3 weeks.
    Just keep going brother and then one day you will scale the peak !!! That day you must post your Victory speech here... :)

Grow_out_of_it and P-Free like this.
  10. iwillbestrong123

iwillbestrong123 Fapstronaut

so yeah I have start again from day one,crap i hate this but I guess it is what it is

P-Free likes this.
  11. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Keep on doing the good work, brother. Learn from what happened and come back stronger. You can do this!

12. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

I am very sorry that I am unable to update regularly here due to internet connectivity problems in my area but still I am in this challenge and thanks to @YOGI from South very much for still keeping me in this chain link even after my constant inactivity here

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  13. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Came here after a long time and I am very happy to see you at this level..you are doing super awesome dude..keep up the good work

YOGI from South, P-Free and Cool_Bro like this.
  14. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

Thank you Bhai ! I felt very happy by heart seeing your reply as well. Congratulations to you too !! :)

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  15. Hi dear brothers,

A BIG UPDATE & GOOD NEWS for all of you is----

I have started a whatsapp group for all of you (join the below link).

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JtMu7129Yuj5NmJhvlrjKe

The reason being-
    I came across many of my friends struggling on this NOFAP Journey.They have been asking me personally very serious questions.They needed constant motivation, Powerful tips & personal advice on specific topics. As mobile is readily available for most of them, so I thought daily motivation and kind words will be of immense help to all of them.
    Unlike other whatsapp groups, I will be severely restricting the chat to only NOFAP discussion. No other talk will be allowed because we all want to devote our limited time to serious stuff and personal well being. Hope this initiative will be of great help to my brothers. Let us all rise together. Please do join :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Ameeet, Deleted Account and P-Free like this.
  16. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Thank you for doing this, brother! :) I don't do a lot of social media type stuff, but I may join this since it is going to be so focused. You are doing great things for this community! Thank you so much!

17. Thanks P-Free,
    Brothers like should be present in the group. Your support for our community in very much needed :) .
    I am hoping many more friends like you will join the Whatsapp group (details in Sunday Update )

P-Free likes this.
  18. Hi Fighters,

Sunday Update
    Yet another Sunday !+7 to most of them. Congrats guys. Stay Focused.
    UPDATED EXCEL----> HERE

This Sunday Level upgrade ------Congratulations list
    **** Special Congrats to dominate@123 for 100 days!
    * Congrats for entering level1
    * Congrats for entering level2
    * Congrats for entering level3

BIG NEWS- our Whatsapp group (JOIN -> HERE) is up & running.
    How this whats app group will be making a difference for you is -
    1) Daily powerful tip to overcome the potential pitfalls
    2) Sunday-checkin to stay committed and be accountable
    3) Clearing any specific doubts personally or in the group chat
    4) Very focused messages sans useless stuff (unlike other groups)

I hope you all will make good use of this group and enrich your lives with positivism & awesomeness.See you all in the whats app group fighters....wish to see some more level upgrades next week :)
    PS:active participation here/whats-app group will make you feel the NOFAP vibes powerfully. So, please involve.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    P-Free likes this.
  19. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

Good Morning guys. Congrats on +7 days to everybody. Eat healthy, work smart, read good books, exercise. Good bless u all.

20. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Another +7 completed

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.