1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are wet dreams sapping our energy?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ravefist, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Been having wet dreams very frequently. Was wondering if anyone believes that wet dreams are sapping us of our vital energy. I can't seem to go a week without a wet dream, is this harmful? Thanks for your time, gents.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

I don't think so ! I personaly think this is healthy. it means that you've sexual energy and it is healthy. enjoy the wet dreams and continue to challange in on point they will be less frequent.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Its totally fine...I think you fantacize ..so its that frequent....

4. victorisildur

victorisildur New Fapstronaut

I'm as frequent as you, 6 times a month. nocturnal ejaculation certainly caused health trouble for me, like lower back sour and brain fog.

I found it hard to eliminate noctural ejaculation, only when I'm on vocation and having good exercise it comes not so frequent

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Wet dream zappin' my energy.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know, it is a reference to Team Fotress 2. My only complain about wet dreams is the wet part.

7. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

Guys,

wet dreams are indeed fun but after reading some of the material here in nofap I understood that wetdreams should be avoided. In order to do it we need to clear our mind from sexual fantization this is another step in the proper reboot process.

And I think the best answer is to check it yourself guys, follow the days after and see by yourself.

Berlin

8. Yes, wet dreams do drain some of the Chi life force energy. But it is a small fraction compared to how much of it is drained during intentional ejaculation - sex, and even more during masturbation.

Also not all wet dreams are the same. There are wet dreams that are induced by impure thoughts and fantasies as well as accumulated energy in genitals, these will drain you the most. And then there are wet dreams which are induced by too much prostate fluid that needs to be discharged, these are not usually accompanied by sexual dreams and usually happen during dreamless state, these will drain you the least if at all.

After long time of semen retention wet dreams should go down in frequency naturally, because your body adjusts to lower frequency of ejaculation and turns down prostate fluid production. Also longer period of abstinence will get rid of sexual fantasies and drams, of course assuming that you are working on preventing them and not just keep indulging in them intentionally, which will stop some of the wet dreams.

Meanwhile make sure you do not ate at least 2 to 3h before bed. Do not fantasize sexual thoughts during the day, and especially before bed. And look up 6th Tibetan rite, it brings Chi energy up from genitals. Do this exercise every day before bed.

Berlin2019 likes this.