1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Checking in!!

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  2. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Congratulations to everyone who completed their week pmo free. :)

3. Another 7 days is completed. 4 days before my 30th day. :) thanks to dear friends who is with me in my tough days and forced me to keep going.

4. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

Another 7 days added to streak calendar. Keep trying and flying to the height Brothers ! :)

5. Swagnation

Swagnation Fapstronaut

At day 8 now, next sunday i will be over two weeks

6. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Check in, 3 day. congratulations all those who achieved and those who doesn't stay strong we will hit it anyway.

Nekkhamma, P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  7. Hi Arc12 after a long time, you have posted message. Could you be little more active in this group, we want to hear your thoughts. And do join our whatsapp group.

P-Free and Arc12 like this.
  8. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

I have been trying to cut out mobile/internet usage for sometime, I will skip that for now. Thank for asking.

9. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You're welcome, brother! I'll look at downloading the app today. :)

YOGI from South likes this.
  10. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Checking in with my +7! Congrats to all who hit it, too. :)

We're in it to win it, brothers! We can do this together.

Ameeet and YOGI from South like this.
  11. Congrats to P-Free for 50 days... :)

P-Free likes this.
  12. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Thank you, @YOGI from South my brother! :)

YOGI from South likes this.
  13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Another +7 for a current streak of 21 days of no pmo!

14. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Hope this Sunday finds everyone well!

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  15. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Thank you! And you, as well! :)

16. Sorry for not being there with you all. Acctually i had very much stress, much pain, lost my motivation but now i am trying harder. I will be loyal with you all.
    Coundown from today..
    it is 3rd day today.. I hope now i will not loose any hope

17. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

Hi brother. Congrats on crossing 90 days. I'm really proud to be your AP.

Arc12 and YOGI from South like this.
  18. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

FOR MY BROTHERS WHO HAVE JUST RELAPSED:
    Guys please remember that If any of u have just relapsed there is no need to feel bad about it. That doesn't means that you didn't screw up. Of course u did ha ha. But one thing is for sure that feeling GUILT, SELF PITY, DEPRESSION, ANGER, AGITATION, or any type of negativity will not help but it'll only make it worse.
    If u have relapsed, beating yourself up will not make all that vital energy and semen come back to your body. Although u should make a great effort never to relapse but if u ever do or just did, take some time out, go to a place where u can be alone and in silence for a few moments. Then take a few breaths and just forgive yourself. And rather than overthinking, feel fully the aftereffects of doing PMO. Its different for everybody. Maybe your head is spinning, maybe you lost your motivation and drive, maybe you feel physically weak, maybe u feel stress. So just feel all those feelings but don't think because there is a difference. And the next time when you are about to relapse or thinking of relapsing, just remember exactly how bad your condition became right after you did PMO. And also that for how short the period of the pleasure offered by PMO last and after just indulging in it for a few minutes your energy and drive that you accumulated after so many days and weeks(maybe even months) completely goes away with just one orgasm. It's a psychological fact that if we link massive pain to any activity that we want to quit, we'll be able to give it up. But the question is that how much pain have we really linked to that activity in our minds.

Now the good news is that our body is the most sophisticated machine in this world and it always recreates the semen and the energy that we lost in one session. It doesn't do it instantly. Although 100 million of sperm cells are created in our body everyday but they don't matter much because they are weak and young. According to Ayurveda it takes about 32 days and two and a half months according to modern science to produce fully mature sperm. Those are the ones which gives us our power. The problem is that some of us become so sad like we have lost something precious forever. It is precious, but its not gone forever. Don't only think from nofap point of view that it was all just a streak and when when u broke a streak, u committed a sin or crime and now u'll have to restart from the beginning. Its just that u wasted a part of yourself which gives u power and vitality and now it will take from 2 ½ to 3 months to fully recreate the same quantity.
    So keep your head up guys. its just a matter of time and a little effort. And don't take life too seriously.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  19. Thanks dominate@123 :)

20. I am in complete agreement.Superbly written Dominate@123. Start fresh brothers. I too felt disgusted in my prev best streak of 26. Had I given up then I wouldn't have been here today. Comeback and comeback even stronger :)

dominate@#123 likes this.