1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Excuse you? How am I snob for saying I'm not interested in a TV show? You need to grow up.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2018
    marsha124 likes this.
  2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yes

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Kabhi haan kabhi naa
    8.5/10

4. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

I'd give Venom a solid 7.5/10. I enjoyed it, it was different from most superhero/villian movies, Tom Hardy was fun to watch as the eponymous symbiote.

5. Venom - 7/10
    Maybe worth seeing in theaters, but most people will probably wait until it comes to streaming/dvd.

Good:
    The action sequences were cool
    Not a lot of fluff
    The good guys win in the end (complete shocker, I know)

Average:
    Venom sounded a lot like Batman.

Bad:
    I felt like Venom's transformation from bad to good was too fast. I understand they had limited time, but still....
    I was a little confused by the ending Specifically:
    I thought Venom was dead, but then he wasn't

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    Deleted Account and Taylor25 like this.
  6. Solo - 3/10. After a second viewing, I see this as a completely unnecessary entry in the Star Wars universe. It was a check-the-box paint-by-numbers exercise with very few redeeming qualities for me.

7. Definitely agree. They should bury that movie somewhere and pretend they never made it lol

8. How is it people always wind up picking fights with you lol? It doesn't seem like you deserve it to me.

9. Whisky Tango Foxtrot. 3/10, the plot pretty much went nowhere and i didn't get what the point was.

10. Lol right? I dont get it.

11. Maybe your avatar is cursed and it brings out the worst in people. Must be... I don't see any other explanation ;)

12. Army of Darkness - 9/10

Very, very funny. The special effects are pinnacle of the early 90s.

13. :emoji_disappointed: I loved that movie

14. To each his own i guess :)

15. Bruce Almighty - 6/10
    I know this one's a classic, but I just thought it was okay.

The good:
    Some funny parts
    Saw a youngish Steve Carell (credited as Steven Carell)
    Positive message (help others)

The bad:
    A few triggering scenes
    Didn't agree with the movie's theology

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. If you like Steve Carell (I do too, he's been one of my favorites for a long time), then you might like Evan Almighty even more. I personally like that one better. But I am also a Christian, so I'm not sure if you are or not, but that might influence how you feel about it.

reystronaut likes this.
  17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

A taxi driver
    8/10

18. Inglorious Basterds 8/10. I've seen it before but it never fails to entertain me. One of Tarantino's best.

19. Thanks for the recommendation. Yes I am a Christian. Did a quick search online, and Evan looks more family friendly than Bruce, so I might check it out sometime.

Deleted Account likes this.