1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've got to change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The Lost One, Oct 17, 2018.

1. The Lost One

The Lost One New Fapstronaut

So I'm a 24 year old New Yorker desperately looking for a way out of my addiction. I had an account here before I believe but I deleted cause I felt like I wasn't going anywhere with it. Anyways I need help getting rid of my addiction to fetish videos and other content online. I've been trying to quit for many years now and though I have been successful at ignoring my urges in the past, that resistance hasn't lasted very long and now I can't even go a week without relapsing and it makes me very frustrated. I thought that in order to succeed in overcoming this, I would need to strengthen my resolve but now I've come to the conclusion that I cannot do this on my own and that I need help from others but I refuse to go to people I know. I don't know what to do now!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Sorry no one greeted you sooner. Keep coming back!