1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who likes NF?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fallensoldier1, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Have you heard of this artist? I have been having some depression lately and major urges tonight. I have literally been listening to him on repeat tonight. Especially his new song “why”. It’s awesome.

2. I put so many of my friends on to NF. “I’ll keep on” is my NoFap battle song lol

That new song is a banger. I really regret not going to his concert when I had the chance to

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Fallensoldier1

I think I relate to his new song why because he is battling a lot of stuff too including depression. The video is pretty dark and I watched it over and over last night. I haven’t heard keep on. I’ll have to look it up

4. I think “Lie” is an amazing track as well as “Green Lights” and “3am”. I’ve always enjoyed his music and finally got to see him in concert back in March; he killed it on stage. He’s doing tour right now with Logic who’s another one I’ve really enjoyed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  5. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

I love NF and I've just started listening to him, hes such a talented artist.

6. Fallensoldier1

Dude has skills for sure

7. Fallensoldier1

Dude I love that song. I’ll keep on is great!

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  8. Really wanna hear a NF and Lecrae collab one day

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  9. oneperson

oneperson Fapstronaut

He legit has pains every other human being has. To me i think he puts enough emotion and just his life into his music. I connect to almost every song he has. I don't know how he does it but he is the best underdog right now for sure in the rap game. I hope he gains more fame than he has because he deserves it!

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  10. Fallensoldier1

Yeah I agree I connect with all his songs almost too. Dude has skills

11. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Who is NF? don't use abbreviations

12. Fallensoldier1

It’s not. It’s his stage name. If you don’t know him by that then you don’t know him

13. Casanerd20

Casanerd20 Fapstronaut

Saw him twice. Last year In June and this year in February. I love his music

14. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I was about To begin this thread.
    Perception is a pure classic.
    I would like if he talked more about God.
    . But he is a good artist. 10 feet down my favorite song

15. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

But Lecrae still better in my opinion.

16. Casanerd20

Casanerd20 Fapstronaut

He’s one of the few artist which I actually like all of his songs. I too would like if he talked more about god. He says he’s not a Christian rapper but a rapper who just happens to be Christian. Still he has become very successful without dropping a single curse word in any of his 3 albums. I’ve been with him since he released his moments album way before mansion

17. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Yeah I agree with you. But bro this song "Why" is weird.

18. Casanerd20

Casanerd20 Fapstronaut

Yeah first time I heard it I didn’t really like it took me a few times to actually like it. Hope his increasing success doesn’t change his style or make him try too hard to fit in with all this other garbage we have now

19. Are you talking about the beat and video being kinda dark? Personally, I love that song.

Did you guys hear that Eminem diss towards NF? Lol I wonder if he’ll respond back in any way or should he?

20. Casanerd20

Casanerd20 Fapstronaut

I love NF but I don’t think people would care much. He’s not as big. He already dissed Drake in one of his songs and no one really cared. I love his music but I think he should stay out of those things