1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who likes NF?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fallensoldier1, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

agreed, I do not like him that much or any other rappers. Although I find them quite interesting about some of the things they rap about in their songs. :( :( That is why I stick to my choices. lol. :) :) :) :) :) :)

2. Yet he never dissed KJ-52 for this awful song

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  3. Meditation Monk

Don't care about that loser eminem. Didn't he have a drug addiction and alcohol addiction problem in the past? I am kinda worried about all these rappers and what they sing. lol.

4. I don't think we're in a position to judge Eminem for his addictions when we're struggling with addictions ourselves. Having said that his last album was rather ridiculous because most of the songs were responses to criticism of his last album. The thing is he deserved the criticism because Revival was awful.

Meditation Monk likes this.
  5. Meditation Monk

oh sorry bud, but still, he shouldn't have lashed out at NF. This is what made me angry though. Maybe he should have focused on working on himself and his struggles.

6. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Yeah but I don't think he will.

7. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Same dude. He just needs To make music but stay out of the rap game Battle thingz.

8. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

We all know Eminem, Nf is like the clean version of him, it didn't surprise me that he dissed him.

9. Meditation Monk

thanks, so there is a difference between them, lol. :)

10. The thing is Eminem dissed many people on the album.

Still, it's not as bad as Kanye disgusting disses of Taylor Swift.

11. Meditation Monk

which is why I never really listen much to rap music. I never even noticed for a fact that some of these different musician diss out on different ones out there. lol. I just listen to music as a hobby. lol.

12. So was KJ-52 but there was no diss. Having said that apprantly Eminem's fans did send him death threats which might even be worse.

13. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Diss games is immature.

14. Meditation Monk

yup. you got me there, lol.

15. TARS

TARS Fapstronaut

Love him.