1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CHRISTMAS Music

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rocketman10, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

Just wondering when people think christmas music should begin? now i have sirus x m and heard they have dumped holly radio dont know if its true? Im hoping this music will begin after halloween its just so much a mood riser.

2. Personally i think the last week of november. Any earlier is too early for me. But i do love me some Christmas music though, i just don't want to wear it out

3. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

It's starts around thanksgiving OR after thanksgiving I believe. At least in my country in the USA it does.

4. Last week I was watching TV and this women was being interviewed via Skype from her home and she already had her Christmas tree up :emoji_grimacing:

5. It depends where you're at i guess, i'm in michigan and its already starting...way too early for me

6. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Preferably not at all. :D But I guess it could start on Christmas Eve. :p

7. Meditation Monk

Lol.
    That would not be good bro. Haha. I love Christmas music. Haha. :)

8. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Lol, OK. Many years ago, I worked in a general store. At the start of November my boss would put on Christmas music. I just couldn't stand it. So, as soon as he went out for a while (to get new stock etc), I would turn it off. When he came back and it was all quiet he would get mad, Haha! :D

SirErnest likes this.
  9. Meditation Monk

lolololol.

10. December for sure. However lots of Christmas stuff in local stores from early October!
    And a lot of people are not even Christian.

11. Meditation Monk

Doesn't matter. I am a Christian and I do not wonder if someone is from another religion or not. Or if they are Jewish or Christians. lol. I love the holiday season.!!!! :D :D :D

12. Ok, but I haven't put my heating on here (UK) and there's been Christmas stuff on sale for weeks.
    It's almost like corporations have shamelessly taken over...

13. Meditation Monk

14. Agreed, its way too comercial

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Last year I got a Christmas promotion for something in the mail in September. I don't wanna deal with Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

16. lol, i can barely stand it. I was at CVS at 3AM last holiday season and I ask the clerk if this shitty music ever stops. He told me they play this 2 hour holiday mix on repeat for the entire holiday season and it was literally driving him crazy.