1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

God Friended Me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Has anyone been watching this? Watched the first episode a few days ago and thought it was pretty good. It's kinda like Joan of Arcadia meets Bruce Almighty.
    I found it interesting there's an atheist son and the father is a reverend.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

Wached it first time last night it had me hooked. kind of different but so refreshing seeing a guy trying to help people

3. You should check out Joan of Arcadia if you haven't done so. Unfortunately it got cancelled in it 2nd season but it was really good. Hopefully Netflix will bring it back.

4. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I might give it a watch, thanks for sharing!

5. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

That show actually sounds interesting.

7. TARS

TARS Fapstronaut

I love it!

I know it's not a perfect show. But, it's pretty good! Good cast, not terrible writing. I just love watching it.

8. I watched the pilot, the opening caught me so I watched it through. I'm not sure if I will watch it all, I'll watch the next episode but it's a bit unrealistic and I kinda have a "I'm not sure about this" attitude. That aside I wanna see if there are any light globe insights to learn from. I'll watch episode 2. It's alight but not great. My door is open. (From iPad)

TARS likes this.