1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 day Update

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paper, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Making my story short:
    *Skin has improved, less acne, it is very important to me
    *easier to speak with people
    *over-confident when speaking (but there is a downside)
    *I don't allow someone to disrespect me, it just makes me angry
    *I started to respect people more, showing sympathy
    *I started to care about myself more, previously I didn't respect my appearance and personality
    *I am not afraid to start conversations with ladies, in parties I invite to dance almost any girl I want, I don't care if she looks like 1M euros, fk it, I am also worth something.
    *I can't start my morning without cold showers
    *I get invited somewhere more often

Over-confidence is a good sign, but there is a problem, that I don't understand when something I say fits in the conversation, sometimes I keep talking irrelevant stuff, nonsense, I still can't get my sense of humor good, in previous streaks on days 50 I could joke whenever I want and how I want, people always liked those jokes.
    I learned to respect people more often, but mostly I am somehow a cold person, In reality, I just don't care, but I want to change this.
    In parties I somehow manage to get wasted, this is sad because on the previous party I told everyone, that I would drink max 3-4 shots and that is it....I drank approx 0.3/0.4L on my own, I felt kinda good, I could control myself, even went with a beautiful girl holding hands to that party, talked about future plans, when we were there, we danced, but then her friend called, she disappeared somewhere, I though- fk it, lets move on, I found another, and we danced most of the time at that party, gazed in each other's eyes, but she said she wants to go chill a bit, we went to sit, her girlfriend came and she was gone...Well, fk it, I moved on, danced more a bit and went to take my jacket, I was standing, waiting in line and idk, my drunk ass started to flirt with two girls , one was also wasted, but she was with a girlfriend, which was like a babysitter to her, so yeah, but then that girl grabs me by the ass, says: you have a really nice ass, I thought to myself: dafuq, I haven't done squats for months, how It could be like that, but okay, I don't mind :D Then she says: mine is also good, then I get to check it out, and her friend: mine also is a good one....so I got to check both asses...not with my eyes XD We laughed and went separate ways, I could have tried something, but I was too damn tired, I went home, Why I tell this, because I haven't had this attention from ladies for a huuuge while, so a small victory.
    Right now I am invited to the party, where I don't know any people, idk why I even go there, but I will give it a shot.

Sometimes I feel good, that I want to smile like a dumbass, but lately, more often I feel depresso , kinda serious, I have felt like I am done with something, bored and angry, tired, I stopped used tinder because I think it slows my development, and anyways, I don't write anyone because I have that anxiety, what I will write, I just think it is banal, I like to meet people in reality, in my workspace and I will start using tinder when I feel, that I am able to keep a normal conversation with person which I don't even know. I just want to talk with a girl when I am sober, I am the real me, where we can sit together at coffee table and enjoy each others company. Sooo that is about it, I don't know when I will update, but not so soon, probably, dunno, but I am not stopping. Good luck people!

2. bixxlow

bixxlow Fapstronaut

Lucky man :D I hope those asses were damn good :D

Paper likes this.
  3. I lost it after girl 3. Decide on what your success story is and share it. People want to learn.

Paper likes this.
  4. The initial *s are good. Keep going.

5. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Well done to you, this will adjust over time, not to worry. It is normal that you are so confident that you can talk total rubbish but later on you will start to act on your own self-feedback and you will adjust to normal. It is a normal psychological procedure in pretty everything.

Paper likes this.
  6. Yeah I got the over-confident thing the other night. Tedious, but I didn't care at the time.

7. Congrats bro !! On your 60 day streak.. keep going.

Paper likes this.
  8. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Shure they were :D

9. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Okey, next time I will focus more on the improvement and motivating others ;)

10. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

It somehow depends on the day, but I believe that soon enough it will be back to normal :)