1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One Full Year (12 months) Long Post

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

I'm 6 months mostly hard mode with only a couple encounters with the wife. The brain fog is just now starting to really clear. Keep at it. It sucks for a while but in the end it's worth it.

2. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

I am on the 41st day of nofap, the highest ever since I started fapping. On an average, i used to fap once a day for last 8 years. I am experiencing a lot of positivism these 41 days and a boost in confidence and overall glow on face.. What I am worried of is, the past 41 days, I have not got a night fall. Could i know when was the first time u got it in ur 1 year period?
    thanks

YoungBaller23 likes this.
  3. It’s different for everyone but you will soon experience it, it’s comes naturally and it’s always unexpected like any other dream, when it happens Take a shower (recommend cold showers) then meditate, you will also experience vivid dreams and also dream more often then u were before nofap

4. lifewithoutpmo@1

lifewithoutpmo@1 Fapstronaut

Thanks brotha. Can you tell me how brain fog feels for you? Do you feel headaches and to tingliness? I hear this is a process where our brains are rebalancing all the chemicals, but man it’s scary as heck sometimes. Thanks for replying.

5. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

Yes,
    Mine tingled in the temples and top of my head. It's the weirdest thing and I don't think anyone who hasn't been thru reboot can relate at all. It's scary because it feels like it's never going to end. I also had migraines with mine that are just now getting better. I'm positive my physical problems over the years have been due to PMO. Mine was also causing vision problems that no doctor could figure out. As I've been healing I'm sure it was all due to PMO. I think I'll be at this for another year before I feel like my old self again.

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  6. fan_of_all_might

fan_of_all_might Fapstronaut

I love this post. Congrats on your 12 months and I hope you join you on the other side of the year.

7. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Very nice lines bro
    Keep it up

8. kaka2015

kaka2015 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother!!!

9. No problem man good luck!

10. Great post.

Interesting what you say about aggression. For me, this has reduced also I feel.

11. bezim

bezim Fapstronaut

Amazing post man!
    Very inspiring insights. Some of them started to cook in my brain too, but you wrote them a little bit more polished.
    Today I finally made it to 2 months, and I can relate a lot to the stuff you wrote, and it feels very right.
    Thank you and good luck on your goal!

One question: What about sex? Do you abstain from it for the entire 2 years? At what stage do you think it's ok to start having sex with women?

Thanks in advance.

Professor Abraham likes this.
  12. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing bro very encouraging keep it up

Freeddom_Taker and YoungBaller23 like this.
  13. As you are get higher into hardmode you get a whole new perspective on things on yourself that needs fixing and for me there are some things I still need to fix before I even go into a relationship but yeah hopefully next year I also go hardmode

14. niceguy96

niceguy96 Fapstronaut

15. l'm having symptoms like head tingling, intense head pressure, headaches, sore legs and muscles. From reading other's people posts they are apart of the post acute withdrawal syndrome(paws). Sometimes they get on my nerves and I don't know when they gonna pass.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  16. Your post is really motivating man.
    The nofap days standard should be more than 90 days.

17. Have you ever been in a dream pmoing and thinking it is in a real life? Suddenly you wake up with your underwear wet.

18. Hard mode is a truly amazing experience. I 100% also recommend to any single people, or people in sexless relationships. You are so correct - I experience positive changes even now post-200 days. It is fantastic. I havnt felt so good all my adult life.

19. Yeah this definitely happens and it’s natural as it’s another way of your body to release the junk in your body.

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  20. Yeah bro forreal you have inspired me as well... Ive always been so iffy about prolonged hardmode... Thinking things like "Is it even POSSIBLE to go a year+ without masturbating?" And wondering if it was unhealthy and all that. But if you can do it I don't see why I can't do it. Im sure its gonna be fucked up at times but I just have to adopt the "No matter what" mentality and reach for the fucking stars.