1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

no nut November...

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by steveo2312, Nov 1, 2018.

1. steveo2312

steveo2312 Fapstronaut

Anyone fancy giving no nut november a try with me?

I'm a little bit apprehensive because last time i did 31 days under my bum was killing me, i assume it was the prostate giving me grief but I'm willing to give it another try.

I last pmo'd yesterday so im officially on day 1 and its nicely coincided with the start of the month.

Reply bellow if you want to give it a whirl.

2. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I am doing no nut november also. This will probably give me tons of motivation even if it's just a meme I can actually say I did it.

3. steveo2312

steveo2312 Fapstronaut

Good, it helps to know im not doing it alone

horny nerd likes this.
  4. Arsenic

Arsenic New Fapstronaut

Same here, did pmo around midnight and plan on going for the length of november (maybe more, depends on how this goes)

5. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

I will. I am already running my streak, so definitely.

6. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I failed on day 4 of no nut November. I was on 8 days nonfat tho. Longer than I've done in a while. I hope to make it the whole rest of November.

7. steveo2312

steveo2312 Fapstronaut

Just start again and carry your days over to December

horny nerd likes this.
  8. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

Thanks the first days are always the worst. My penis is red and hurts so that takes away urges to MO. I hope to make it to the end of November or at least two weeks.

9. You_can_do_it

You_can_do_it Fapstronaut

Im doing it too and the thing that helps the most is having a competition with your friends. My best is 18 days and im day 6 right now i am confident i can make it the whole month because a lot of my friends have already pmo’d so its kore motivation to keep going because i look like a god too women compared to them. Keep up the good work and hang in there we can do it